THE BROWNS BOARD

Terelle Pryor

jcam222

Its apparent he is available on the cheap. We have Hoyer and will obviously draft at least one QB. Would you give a 2015 6th round pick for Pryor? I think I would. He certainly hasn't been a superstar yet but hell he has also had a terrible team around him. Might be worth a flyer as a number 3. What say you?

/

'

Its apparent he is available on the cheap. We have Hoyer and will obviously draft at least one QB. Would you give a 2015 6th round pick for Pryor? I think I would. He certainly hasn't been a superstar yet but hell he has also had a terrible team around him. Might be worth a flyer as a number 3. What say you?

/

'

Personally, I don't see much there between the ears. I'd have to pass on Terelle.

Pryor will only be 25 this season; I would definitely trade a 6th for him. He still has considerable upside.

As a passer he was as bad as Weeden, statistically, however, he didn't have a solid o-line or any legitimate offensive weapons. Put him in an offense with Gordon and Cameron and he may fare a bit better. Also he did add close to 600 yards on the ground in nine games. Why not? I would rather have Pryor than Logan Thomas, Taj Boyd, or Tom Savage.

Down the road (if he can't beat out Hoyer/Rookie) he may have to switch to a situational TE/WR. Still a 6th Rounder for a big play ability is worth it.

I'd rather have Colt as a third stringer

He's awful. Shannihan wouldn't touch him.

Z

His qbr is around Wee-done's. Oakland is obviously going to cut him- so if the Browns have any interest (doubtful) they can wait and sign him for vet minimum.

No Way...A real head case. I think this staff is too smart to go down that road. He was the one that held a press conference on college signing day to tell the world he was going to wait until the last day to sign to tell everybody where he was going.

No Way...A real head case. I think this staff is too smart to go down that road. He was the one that held a press conference on college signing day to tell the world he was going to wait until the last day to sign to tell everybody where he was going.

A very Lebronesque thing to do.

Just based on his athleticism I would trade a 6th round pick for him, but having said that we shouldn't have too since he is mostly likely to be cut. At this point in his career, and after watching Tebow leave the NFL because he was unwilling to be anything other than a QB, I would honestly see Pryor agreeing to sign as just an all around athlete isn't of strictly being a QB. Try him out at WR and have him be the teams emergence back up QB on game day. I also don't think he would do to bad as a back up QB in general either. I think Shanihan gets the best out of whatever QB he is given to work with. If Pryor had to start a game or go in as a backup in case of injury, we would see a lot of read option and bootlegs, which is his strong suit. He would be well worth what it would cost to sign him.

Harry, I think taking Logan Thomas from Va Tech would be just as good as a trade for this guy. Seems like the same player. As a buckeye homer, I hate the son of a shit head. Sorry, but I really personally hate the bastard.

Harry, I think taking Logan Thomas from Va Tech would be just as good as a trade for this guy. Seems like the same player. As a buckeye homer, I hate the son of a shit head. Sorry, but I really personally hate the bastard.

I would counter that by saying that Pyror is #1 a far better QB than Thomas was. Their college careers don't even compare to each other, #2 Pryor is a far better athlete. Thomas is a good athlete for a QB, Pryor is a great athlete even when compared to wide receivers, #3 we could simply just sign Pryor. He is more than likely going to get cut. If we did trade a 6th round pick for him I still wouldn't be upset, because I think a 6th rounder for Pryor is a far better deal than a 6th rounder used to select Thomas.

I don't particular like Pryor as a person either. I will say that he wasn't the only shit stain from that team and there for doesn't deserve the full blame like everyone wants to give him. I think he takes equal blame with everyone else on that team who got suspended and the same goes for Tressel. But my main concern is whether he makes the Browns better or not and the same would go for anyone who was involved in that scandal. I couldn't give two shits what they did years ago especially after they have all already paid for what they did.

I would counter that by saying that Pyror is #1 a far better QB than Thomas was. Their college careers don't even compare to each other, #2 Pryor is a far better athlete. Thomas is a good athlete for a QB, Pryor is a great athlete even when compared to wide receivers, #3 we could simply just sign Pryor. He is more than likely going to get cut. If we did trade a 6th round pick for him I still wouldn't be upset, because I think a 6th rounder for Pryor is a far better deal than a 6th rounder used to select Thomas.

I don't particular like Pryor as a person either. I will say that he wasn't the only shit stain from that team and there for doesn't deserve the full blame like everyone wants to give him. I think he takes equal blame with everyone else on that team who got suspended and the same goes for Tressel. But my main concern is whether he makes the Browns better or not and the same would go for anyone who was involved in that scandal. I couldn't give two shits what they did years ago especially after they have all already paid for what they

I just think Thomas had a crap hand dealt to him. If you have watched most of his games, he had more thows to a wr that dropped the ball then we had 2 years ago. I like Pryor as an athlete but having Cameron at TE it just seems like a wasted pick on him. Pryor is probably the better of athletes for sure, but there is a reason that the Raiders do not want him. I like the idea of drafting a qb in round 1 or 2 and one late, thats just me.

I just think Thomas had a crap hand dealt to him. If you have watched most of his games, he had more thows to a wr that dropped the ball then we had 2 years ago. I like Pryor as an athlete but having Cameron at TE it just seems like a wasted pick on him. Pryor is probably the better of athletes for sure, but there is a reason that the Raiders do not want him. I like the idea of drafting a qb in round 1 or 2 and one late, thats just me.

who is that woman in your avatar?

might have to googlexxx her, if you know what i mean.

He might not have had as good of a team around him than Pryor but the difference between the two is that even in games where Pryors supporting cast wasn't getting the job done he found ways to put the team on his shoulders and win, which Thomas hasn't been able to do. Pryor also got better each season he played, which Thomas couldn't do. I think Thomas has a chance to become a starter in the NFL, just as long as he is drafted by the right team with the right QB coach. He will have to sit for at least two seasons as well.

Also remember what I am saying, that Pryor is most likely going to be cut. We wouldn't have to send a pick to Oakland to get him. But even if he did I think it is worth a 6th round pick to get our hands on an athlete of Pryors caliber. I also DON'T think he can play TE like you are suggesting. He doesn't have the body structure for it. Just because someone is 6'5 or taller doesn't mean that they can play TE. If he WERE to play TE he would have to put on 20+ pounds and even then he would have to learn how to block DE and OLB along with learning a route tree. It's the same thing with people clamoring for Little to be moved to TE because he is such a good blocker as a WR. He just wouldn't fit. Even if Pryor agreed to play some WR, his first season he wouldn't be doing much more than run long go routes or screens until he understood route running better.

Edit: And look, what ever happens, I don't see Pryor being anymore than a backup running QB and possible 4th or 5th WR. But I believe that is still worth the 6th round pick. As a backup QB he has a skill set that is hard for teams to game plan against. As a 4th or 5th WR he has home run potential everytime he steps on the field. I think that is worth it for a 6th round pick.

Archived