THE BROWNS BOARD

Fluck Football

Chicopee John

In case you haven't noticed, we're still playing basketball in Connecticut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is this b a s k e tball you speak of??

You don't know your history, son.

About 100 years ago - even before the Browns won their last World Championship - Ohio State had a pretty good squad.

Hmmm, still doesn't ring a bell. Football, baseball, softball, all forms of motor sports, but no brasquetball. I'll have to research it.

goodbye cinderella. it's back to the old school east coast big school HOOPS.

i thought UCONN would be done as soon as they let calhoun go. i also think everyone living in michigan should be on suicide watch.

let's go badgers! i was living in kentucky when they were still kings with the likes of rex chapman.

BURN IN HELL HILLBILLIES!! all you are good for is some hooch and fake wrestling.

Hmmm, still doesn't ring a bell. Football, baseball, softball, all forms of motor sports, but no brasquetball. I'll have to research it.

let's just say the baseketball team wouldn't make a very good showing in WATER sports.

let's just say the baseketball team wouldn't make a very good showing in WATER sports.

That's what my limited research has shown me

Can't respond right now, Gipp. Watching the World Champion Red Sox play

You remember the 1950's, right :-)

What is this baseball you speak of? The National pass-the-time until the NFL Draft, mini camps, training camp, preseason, and regular season? No I can't get excited when some of those guys make more for one at bat as some people do in an entire year.

But regarding the Huskies fear not, they have as much chance of beating the Gators as my Dayton Flyers did- which is about zero.

i got uconn -3. i'll take all challengers until 2 minutes to tip off.

six pack of suds. your choosing.

flyers should have shown up and played with ohio pride. sorry to see them go by the wayside but there is only a BRIGHT future for them and the program.

uconn has been there before so they're not scared of some sec football conference.

alright i'll make it-4 just to get some action.

What is this baseball you speak of? The National pass-the-time until the NFL Draft, mini camps, training camp, preseason, and regular season? No I can't get excited when some of those guys make more for one at bat as some people do in an entire year.

But regarding the Huskies fear not, they have as much chance of beating the Gators as my Dayton Flyers did- which is about zero.

You might be right, Larry, but UCONN already beat Florida this season. You never know and this team has a lot of grit. Need A++ game, though.

Dayton had a nice season and are in a very good conference.

I will be there in late Apirl. Coast Guard Acadamy for a Command school. Also, congrats to the bball team. Sneaky good.

is that just north of new haven where 95 and 684 merge?

i think the us naval submarine training is also close to there. (used to drive by it every weekend going back and forth to boston).

One more to go.

Can Kevin Ollie outcoach John Calipari? I hope so.

I also hope Kentucky's stud freshmen, somehow, get shook early and are unable to fully recover.

4 National Championships in 15 years would be nice.

Somehow, some way, UCONN figures out a way to score more points than Kentucky.

Great season, regardless of tomorrow's outcome.

You're in luck, Gip. I believe ESPN Classic is showing highlights of the Giants - Indians 1954 World Series.

I will be rooting for U Conn tonight- will I tape the game? Probably not. :)

Archived