THE BROWNS BOARD

FIRST 3 PICKS SCENARIO

darren15

If you had the first 3 picks in this years draft which 3 would you take ......would 1 be a QB ?......not me I would take

Clowney

Mack

Watkins

I thought about one of the OT's but went for the 3 best players in the draft IMO

Mack.

Justin Gilbert.

trade down about 12 -15 spots and draft:

Derek Carr

Martin, OTwith extra trade down pick

and

Montcrief, WR - second round pick

In the almost impossible scenario that would give us the first 3 picks, why would the OP take 2 pass rushers? Do we still have all our other picks? How did we wind up with these picks? If our holes remained the same and the first 3 picks were our only picks, Mack, Watkins, Manziel. Would seriously consider changing Mack or Watkins to Greg Robinson or Justin Gilbert though.

Yes, I understood that to be the first three overall picks in the draft. It's sounding like the Texans will almost certainly take a qb- either Bortles or Manziel. Rams will either trade out to the Falcons- which means Clowney here, or sit pat and take Robinson or Watkins. What the Jags will do- who the hell knows? Mack?

Browns will take BPA @ #4. Watkins if there, if not one of the defensive players.

this is obvious a wish list i see no way in getting every player on everbody's list.

bortles will be gone or mack will be gone or watkins all within the first 5 picks.

i wish we could land every player on these lists but it is totally unfeasible.

If I had the top 3 picks this year I would take:

Derek Carr

Jake Matthews

Jadeveon Clowney

this is obvious a wish list i see no way in getting every player on everbody's list.

bortles will be gone or mack will be gone or watkins all within the first 5 picks.

i wish we could land every player on these lists but it is totally unfeasible.

I thought we were doing a who do you most want to see at 4 wish list type thing ... obviously all 3 of those won't be a Brown.

If we're doing a 1st 2 round mock

Watkins

S'ia Foula dude from UCLA

Fuller

(or a slipping Roby)

Archived