THE BROWNS BOARD

game of thrones

Couldn't find a reliable source...so leave at a rumor? I did find she turned down 50 shades over the nudity....

I don't know, but you would have thought if they where going to be part of the show they would be added this year(and you would think that would be big casting news).....lol maybe Yara

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't find a reliable source...so leave at a rumor? I did find she turned down 50 shades over the nudity....

I don't know, but you would have thought if they where going to be part of the show they would be added this year(and you would think that would be big casting news).....lol maybe Yara

I read she refused to do any further nudity as well

I read she refused to do any further nudity as well

I read that, too. Good for her, as far as I'm concerned. People should focus on her acting ability, not her boobs. I also think no nudity is appropriate given the stature of the character she plays.

if griff is cut it lends credence to his NOT being a true targaryan and suggests he will not wind up ruling westeros

Well, if Westeros goes by agnatic succession.....and if the Targaeryan dynasty were to be restored, then the person who could become the ruler of Westeros would be:

Jon Snow. That is, if bastards are permitted to acquire the throne.

The Mad King, deposed was Aerys II. His eldest son was Rhaegar....who would have been his heir. Daenarys is his only surviving child...but in Westeros, except in Dorne, only male children can inherit the throne...unless there is no other male heir.

Jon Snow will be proven to be the bastard son of Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark.

But "Griff" or rather supposedly Aegon is the legitimate son of Rhaegar....and yes, would have the primacy in his claim to the throne....but if as you say, he is in fact a fraud, then Jon Snow as a male could claim it.

I don't believe snow is dead because then his whole story would have been utterly pointless, and he wouldn't be the first crow to leave and even if he's dead he isn't necessarily permanently dead. And he knows nothing.

Even if he is "dead" remember....the Red Woman is up there with him, and like Beric Dondarrion, he would be brought back to life by her.

Even if he is "dead" remember....the Red Woman is up there with him, and like Beric Dondarrion, he would be brought back to life by her.

Yeah gip that's what I meant by not permanently dead. Plus if he dies "now his watch has ended" despite what happens after.

I wouldn't be surprised if Stannis and the red woman had him killed to relieve him of his obligation to the night's watch in order to install him in winterfell as warden of the north.

Interesting thought. Would he go along with it? Or would he feel his duty as Black Watch Commander would take precedence. Those White Walkers are still coming. Also Stannis I believe is operating under the assumption that all the other Stark boys are dead. While Bran has a different destiny, Rickon is still hidden somewhere with Osha.

Interesting thought. Would he go along with it? Or would he feel his duty as Black Watch Commander would take precedence. Those White Walkers are still coming. Also Stannis I believe is operating under the assumption that all the other Stark boys are dead. While Bran has a different destiny, Rickon is still hidden somewhere with Osha.

Being stabbed to death by your own comrades might make you say, you know, fuck em. Plus after having a sizable amount of your family murdered probably makes you feel pretty vengeful.

• 1 month later...

The season really started to get in to gear last week, with tyrion meeting dany, cersei being arrested and all the rest. This week was just amazing. I really, really hope tyrion and dany work out together because they could be awesome.

Oh, and white walkers. I loved the look on the faced of both jon snow and the white walker when he picked up longclaw and managed to block the walker's attack. Both were just like WTF?! That's not supposed to happen! The giant was pretty awesome too. No small boat? Fuck it, I'll walk to the big boat.

The season really started to get in to gear last week, with tyrion meeting dany, cersei being arrested and all the rest. This week was just amazing. I really, really hope tyrion and dany work out together because they could be awesome.

Oh, and white walkers. I loved the look on the faced of both jon snow and the white walker when he picked up longclaw and managed to block the walker's attack. Both were just like WTF?! That's not supposed to happen! The giant was pretty awesome too. No small boat? Fuck it, I'll walk to the big boat.

I have not seen any of the episodes of this season yet....but they must be going way way away from the plots in the book. Even at the end of book 5 Danarys and Tyrion have not met yet. Other things you say do not ring correct either...from the books.

I have not seen any of the episodes of this season yet....but they must be going way way away from the plots in the book. Even at the end of book 5 Danarys and Tyrion have not met yet. Other things you say do not ring correct either...from the books.

Yeah, season 5 is pretty far removed from the books. I've read the books, and I have no idea what'll happen next, basically. The only part that's really true to the books as far as I can remember, are Cersei and the Stannis/Winterfell plots.

The problem with the books is they're not finished. Martin has given HBO the green light to move in their own direction. I assume the end game will be the same. Hbo has apparently cut a lot of extroneous characters including but not limited to young griff and zombie cat. And if you have not seen this season...well this week's episode was wild.

The problem with the books is they're not finished. Martin has given HBO the green light to move in their own direction. I assume the end game will be the same. Hbo has appatently cut a lot of extroneous characters including but jot limited to young griff and zombie cat. And if you have not seen this season...well this week's episode was wild.

As I understand it, they have had plot lines in the show that occurred after the point where the books have stopped. Perhaps Martin will actually be incorporating some of those plot lines into his books. I know that the next book should be coming out next year....maybe in fact he gave the show's producers authority to dramatize portions of his new book for the show even though they have not yet come out in print.

At least, I hope that is what happens some.

Archived