THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamao's corrupt regime out of control -

calfoxwc

small government - less taxation and less regulation

individual liberties and freedom.....

thats what I see as the tea party.

mocked and ridiculed but still standing!

If that is all they care about then why aren't they libertarians? Because the Tea Party isn't just about small government and lower taxes. They are social conservatives who believe in small government and less regulation only when it pertains to them.

ICP is mocked and ridiculed but still standing as well. Just saying.

That's better than being the democrat party blind loyalists to whatever damaging end that results.

And really, I am a libertarian patriotic kind of guy.

But, the libertarians don't nominate any kind of person I'd vote for, or who could ever win.

When that changes, expect Sarah Palin, Limbaugh, etc... and myself, to vote libertarian.

I mean ,seriously, RON PAUL ??? I'd vote for Elvis before I'd vote for Ron Paul. I wish the Dems

would start being honest about things, and have at least two schools of thought so THEY could

have a choice...

Ron Paul says some really good things. Then, he says some of the most stupid things

I could imagine anybody saying.

IE, I agree with him that we should get rid of the Dept of Ed. We should. But he also wants

to get rid of, or at least allow states to get rid of...public education Altogether.

Really? That's stupid. He wants to be isolationist. Wants to stop all foreign aid.

Well, that would spell grief and despair around the world with our friends and send

the Middle East into all out war and genocide...

Being isolationist didn't help us in WWII. It just allowed the war to grow bigger and bigger and bigger,

til we finally had no choice. And all those American and allied soldiers died...

He's said racist stuff that would knock anybody's sensabilities unconcious. Wants to get rid of the FDA.

NO.

Hates federal interstate highways. Baloney.

Something about wanting to get rid of the FAA......really stupid.

But he does say things I agree with. I think he just appeals to the anarchist in that libertarian fringe

on everything else.

He's more like a cannon that goes off and you don't really know where it's going to shoot next.

I think he's not all there.....

I am surprised to see that. I don't know who the other moderators might be that would do something similar to that. Chicopee John, I would doubt. The other moderator is me and I wouldn't.

I'm pretty sure that Hoorta deleted one of my posts because I didn't properly kiss Bernie Kosar's ass.

When he was signed by Dallas I posted a link and the title was Brandon Weeden follow in the footsteps of Bernie Kosar.

I thought that was a little petty but otherwise he's a good guy.

As for me I only delete stuff that I think is really really offensive or threatening. You guys go at it as yiu see fit.

WSS

Democrats - blindly voted for Obamaocare without READING IT.

Republicans - arguing with each other on all sorts of issues....

Now, woodypeckerhead, and Os,

which one of those two resembles stupid sheep?

I'll list them again....

Democrats.....................................................................................

or..................................

Republicans...............................................................................

Democrats - blindly voted for Obamaocare without READING IT.

Republicans - arguing with each other on all sorts of issues....

Now, woodypeckerhead, and Os,

which one of those two resembles stupid sheep?

I'll list them again....

Democrats.....................................................................................

or..................................

Republicans...............................................................................

Sweet, Cal now hates me as much as Woody. I feel like I've just leveled up!

Sweet, Cal now hates me as much as Woody. I feel like I've just leveled up!

I'm too lazy to go find the YouTube clip but I'm reminded of Dean wormer with the guys in his office... And he looks at flounder and says "0.8 congratulations Mr Dorfman you are at the top of your pledge class."

:)

WSS

Shoot, Os doesn't even rate a "possible someday peckerhead" rating.

He just faltered in the common sense dept.

woodypeckerhead doesn't have any common sense.

The latest in Nevada - the feds backed away, release his cattle.

This marxist Obamao UNAmerican fed gov is out of control.

Expect more trouble later. But in the meantime, this is just the first? example

of what George Will referred to, as rebelling against this gov.

Archived