THE BROWNS BOARD

Ben Tate on NFL Radio

DowntownBrown63

if i was a RB with cleveland i'd want mack to stay too.

plus draft robinson at 4 and the guy would be a pro bowler with close to 1800 yds.

Adding a quality RT could conceivably fill three holes in our offensive line simultaneously.

But I don't agree with adding one a 4. I think Richardson from UT would be a great 3rd round pick, he's slipping due to a torn ACL but is an amazing talent. We could then move Schwartz inside, move Greco to C, and patch in another G.

We'd take a hit at C, but would improve at G and RT.

Dude you really are from the 1950's era of football.

It's over bro, you don't draft a right tackle 4th overall.

You need to learn more about modern football.

Ask the management staff at the hospice or nursing home to see what local cable provider they use.

Don't you have a Johnny Scramble poster to whack it to, or are you too busy gaming and texting in your parents basement?

Ask the management staff at the hospice or nursing home to see what local cable provider they use.

Thank god we never drafted a LT first a few years ago. Could you just imagine how the Browns organization would of looked doing that?

bro i'm not going to beef with you about this. i know we need a QB. i know we need another WR another CB another RB plus LB help.

i'm not saying we draft an OL at 4. i was using that example of how a dominant OLman on the right side might actually free up some holes for our running game that has been stagnant for years, even though we supposedly have this 'great' OL.

i know what i'd like to see happen in the draft and who i like vs. those some people like. hell anyone that reads this forum knows i like defensive skill position players, except this year i see a couple of dominant skill position offensive players i like as well, so 'what i like' is pretty unrealistic and really in the end what 'i want and like' means nothing to our FO and i'll let them decide who will fill these holes and when.

and that's a good thing because even tho i like what heckert did here and there i think our new FO is going to light it up.

Adding a quality RT could conceivably fill three holes in our offensive line simultaneously.

But I don't agree with adding one a 4. I think Richardson from UT would be a great 3rd round pick, he's slipping due to a torn ACL but is an amazing talent. We could then move Schwartz inside, move Greco to C, and patch in another G.

We'd take a hit at C, but would improve at G and RT.

didn't he just tear it working out for a team?

No. You might be thinking of someone else.

yeah. this guy:

Former Clemson guard Brandon Thomas, who is rated as one of the top interior offensive linemen available in this year's draft, suffered a torn ACL while working out last week, a league source said.

Thomas (6-foot-3, 317 pounds) is coming off an outstanding set of practices during the Senior Bowl and was seen as a probable second- or third-round pick before suffering his injury, according to NFL personnel sources.

Thomas suffered the injury during a non-contact drill in a workout with the New Orleans Saints, a league source confirmed to ESPN.

He already had six pre-draft visits in recent weeks.

Thomas is ranked by ESPN's Scouts Inc. as the third-best guard available in May's draft.

Archived