THE BROWNS BOARD

Supreme Court upholds Michigan Affirmative Action Ban

Affirmative action no longer applies. I guarantee you that a poor black kid in the Bronx has a better chance of getting a passable education than one of the white kids growing up poor in central West Virginia. The most qualified person should get into the college or job. I don't want an Affirmative Action college grad performing surgery on me.

any hooo...

Sotomayer isnt happy

http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/cbs-highlights-liberal-justices-impassioned-dissent-affirmative-action?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Marketing&utm_term=Facebook&utm_content=Facebook&utm_campaign=JusticesDissent

"She spent about 12 minutes really saying that the six justices in the majority just don't get it, that race still matters. It felt almost personal at times." The journalist added, "[sotomayor] talked about the experiences young people face, racial indignities and discrimination and how race still matters and what the court did yesterday was put unique burdens on minorities."

think it doesnt matter? who cares right? well to me - regardless of her position as a SC judge, she chose to take the party line objective

out of Barry's er.. Barrack Obama's, Al Sharpton and Jesse J playbook to keep the race thing front and center.

Obama uses All Sharptons play book? How so?

to be honest if I were hiring an engineer I'd rather have woody than the guy who was placed in that department through affirmative action.

WSS

I'm sure none of you here will believe it but I was a pretty hot commodity while being recruited :)

Obama uses All Sharptons play book? How so?

not just Sharptons playbook, they all use the same book but each character uses a different ploy....

Obama manipulates public opinion when he says regarding Trayvon Martin - "he couldve been my son"

not offensive, but the intention is to create division among blacks and whites in an indirect manner...

Sharpton, Jackson, Black Panthers et al. does the rest.

Sotomayer uses her office and rant (dissent) to keep the wall up between the fringe people groups who are either

super sensitively offended and the opposing (self described) super oppressed.

Me? old white guy with no hatred for the black folks, in fact I have a terrific daughter in law who happens to be black....

and she agrees with me - this president and company are a ship of fools!

I'm not seeing how the president is trying to use race to "divide the country". Maybe I am choosing not to see it, or maybe I'm not as good at looking for something that isn't there.

Racism still exists. It would be great if it didn't, but that's not true. Obama could have had a black son. He could have grown up in a worse situation where his race was held against him. I mean, its just "black culture", right? He wouldn't be able to help it.

Acting like the first black president is trying to divide the country based on race is paranoia. Yeah, and the govt is buying up all the ammo so you can't use a gun. Oh, then theyll take all the guns. Also, they're paying every climatologist to make up numbers. It is all a plan to make a Marxist utopia where white make Christians are slaves!

Yep... all legit.

Obama is also half white, which seems to be forgotten. Even though he was largely raised by 'that white woman' (his grandmother). A President represents all the people. Saying in a criminal case in Florida that 'he could have been my son' is race baiting. If you can't see it you have to open your eyes a little wider. He should have kept his mouth shut.

Obama is also half white, which seems to be forgotten. Even though he was largely raised by 'that white woman' (his grandmother). A President represents all the people. Saying in a criminal case in Florida that 'he could have been my son' is race baiting. If you can't see it you have to open your eyes a little wider. He should have kept his mouth shut.

That was most definitely race baiting horse shit. He could have given the canned response of "this was tragic and I feel bad for all involved" and then let it lay.

Archived