THE BROWNS BOARD

Family Values Congressman Caught Cheating on Wife

Osiris

Woody, get some pussy and quit hanging around on this board. You won't be 22 forever.

AGREED. Not that I don't like you, Woody, but you need to enjoy the free time you have. You have finals coming up, right? Then after that I'm guessing a couple of months before starting work? Enjoy the fuck out of that, because before you know it, you'll be trapped in some crappy-to-decent job that you hate, and dreaming of having 2 months of no work, no responsibilities, no emails.

A couple months? I wish. Closer to like 1 or 1 and a half.

A lot of the time I post on here it is when I am in class, or doing homework or studying or something. Like right now.

Don't worry, this forum has never kept me from something I wanted to do, lol. That would be ridiculous.

I don't mean this forum in particular - just make sure you take full advantage of only having a month of free time. It'll go fast, so use it well. When you get in from work at 7pm, and you get through your housework and cooking and eating and it's 8:30-9pm, you won't want to do all those things you plan to do. You won't feel like spending hours reading Proust, Wordsworth or Kant, and pondering life's complexities, trying to find the answers to everything. You're gonna wanna put on the TV, crack open a beer and veg for a couple hours, before you get up and do it all again the next day.

It doesn't really matter what you do, but I fully recommend getting the grill going, drinking a few beers with your friends - not enough to get drunk, you're trying to make memories here ;) - and just enjoying the calm before the storm.

A couple months? I wish. Closer to like 1 or 1 and a half.

A lot of the time I post on here it is when I am in class, or doing homework or studying or something. Like right now.

Don't worry, this forum has never kept me from something I wanted to do, lol. That would be ridiculous.

College = Best time of your life. Make the most out of it. Now Woody will want to smack all of us for patronizing him lol.

I enjoy my life now. I'm fully aware I'm in the good years. I'm healthy I have enough money and my children are young. This is as good as it gets and its all downhill from here.

But still I miss my selfish years in my mid twenties. Leaving the military and living in nyc without a care in the world. Things will never be like that again and that's ok, but what a time

College = Best time of your life. Make the most out of it. Now Woody will want to smack all of us for patronizing him lol.

I really don't care too much, lol. I've got like a week left of college (exams then commencement). I have loved my time here. It wasn't your stereotypical movie/TV college experience and it wasn't what older people "remember" doing in college either, but that's fine. I didn't expect that with what I was going into in college and what I wanted to accomplish.

But yeah, I'm bummed it is over. It went very fast. Almost makes me want to go to grad school, so I can live in this "not real life" world longer, lol.

Well, congrats. You can finally leave your little room for commencement? Or,

watch it on TV ?

I'll go because my parents want me to (they want to go). I'll be at the engineering specific one where they all your name. Not sure about the giant school wide one yet though

I really don't care too much, lol. I've got like a week left of college (exams then commencement). I have loved my time here. It wasn't your stereotypical movie/TV college experience and it wasn't what older people "remember" doing in college either, but that's fine. I didn't expect that with what I was going into in college and what I wanted to accomplish.

But yeah, I'm bummed it is over. It went very fast. Almost makes me want to go to grad school, so I can live in this "not real life" world longer, lol.

Mine wasn't typical either. I wasn't a partier or a frat guy but I enjoyed it in my own way. I had good friends and good times. Grad school was a completely different animal for me. I don't miss it. Don't worry, like Cysco said, there are good times ahead. If you have kids it's the most amazing experience. It's a time to be selfless and it's demanding but also very rewarding.

I've always been good with kids. I coach a U7/U8/U10 girls soccer team (my cousin's). I'll enjoy being a dad I think.

I wouldn't be doing any research based degree or anything if I did engineering grad school. If anything I'll just get my company to pay for an MBA down the road. I'm sure that'll be fun part time while I'm also working haha

I've always been good with kids. I coach a U7/U8/U10 girls soccer team (my cousin's). I'll enjoy being a dad I think.

I wouldn't be doing any research based degree or anything if I did engineering grad school. If anything I'll just get my company to pay for an MBA down the road. I'm sure that'll be fun part time while I'm also working haha

Cool, I kinda always wanted to coach football. MBA is a good choice to pair with an engineering degree.

I am going to work for a big company and I'll have the opportunity to move into the management side of things. I want to do project engineering/ management out of their HQ. That would be awesome. So an MBA (and my PE) would help.

Oh, and coaching is awesome. I'm a competitive dude, and I enjoy the strategy too (even though they're 9 lol ). The best part is watching them improve as the season progresses though

I am going to work for a big company and I'll have the opportunity to move into the management side of things. I want to do project engineering/ management out of their HQ. That would be awesome. So an MBA (and my PE) would help.

Oh, and coaching is awesome. I'm a competitive dude, and I enjoy the strategy too (even though they're 9 lol ). The best part is watching them improve as the season progresses though

I bet you love Dynasty/Franchise mode.

Archived