THE BROWNS BOARD

DHS orders giant order of shotgun shells after Tenn. shell producer suffers explosion

calfoxwc

Weird. It seems really weird, the Obamao feds going berserk,

and verbally and phsically looking for fights with the American people.

Reid is also on the warpath....

http://patriotoutdoornews.com/9806/dhs-huge-new-ammo-order-may-23rd-response-date

What's the insinuation here? Do people think that someone blew up the shotgun shell factory to artificially inflate prices before the government places an order? I don't know - did shotgun shell prices go up after this?

What's the insinuation here? Do people think that someone blew up the shotgun shell factory to artificially inflate prices before the government places an order? I don't know - did shotgun shell prices go up after this?

They are insinuating that they are bad at math and thus think 25 million shotgun shells sounds scary.

There are so many different organizations that need training ammo over the course of a year that 25 million doesn't sound that bad at all. These nimrods just want to think that somehow the factory explosion is related to the government ordering ammo.

They are insinuating that they are bad at math and thus think 25 million shotgun shells sounds scary.

There are so many different organizations that need training ammo over the course of a year that 25 million doesn't sound that bad at all. These nimrods just want to think that somehow the factory explosion is related to the government ordering ammo.

Also since the DHS has groups that arguably shouldn't be buying ammo such as FEMA and immigrations services, sites like this usually want people to believe that dems are secretly stock piling weapons for something. But DHS has many departments that require ammo.

It isn't just 25 million. It's 25 million MORE. The point is, the order came right after the

explosion.

Meaning, holder and obaMao and co want to drive the price up on ammo.

And, who here thinks that using 25 million shotgun shells up in one year, or two,

wouldn't be insane?

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference. They deserve a place of honor with all that is good. When firearms go, all goes. We need them every hour." -
George Washington in address to the 2nd session of united States Congress.

"The right of self-defense is the first law of nature; in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and when the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.”
Henry St. George Tucker, in Blackstone's 1768 “Commentaries on the Laws of England.", Judge of the Virginia Supreme Court & U.S. Dist. Court of Virginia

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -
Thomas Jefferson, quoting Cesare Beccaria

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -
Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334 (C.J.Boyd, Ed., 1950)

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -
Edmund Burke

"For the first time in history does a nation have complete gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient. The world will follow our lead in the future." -
Adolph Hitler, 15 April 1935, in address to the Reichstag

It isn't just 25 million. It's 25 million MORE. The point is, the order came right after the

explosion.

Meaning, holder and obaMao and co want to drive the price up on ammo.

And, who here thinks that using 25 million shotgun shells up in one year, or two,

wouldn't be insane?

http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?a=Files.Serve&File_id=9cde768f-bb3a-4fd9-8176-1745c21519c2

total amount of ammunition used by DHS in the fiscal years 2010 2011 and 2012

Training 2010 Operational use 2010 Training 2011 Operational use 2011 Training 2012 Operational use 2012

Total DHS 109,439,239 25,153,379 87,211,770 23,519,077 88,339,934 27,887,847

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference. They deserve a place of honor with all that is good. When firearms go, all goes. We need them every hour." -
George Washington in address to the 2nd session of united States Congress.

"The right of self-defense is the first law of nature; in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and when the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.”
Henry St. George Tucker, in Blackstone's 1768 “Commentaries on the Laws of England.", Judge of the Virginia Supreme Court & U.S. Dist. Court of Virginia

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -
Thomas Jefferson, quoting Cesare Beccaria

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -
Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334 (C.J.Boyd, Ed., 1950)

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -
Edmund Burke

"For the first time in history does a nation have complete gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient. The world will follow our lead in the future." -
Adolph Hitler, 15 April 1935, in address to the Reichstag

"When you hear hoofbeats, think of horses not zebras".

Yes, things change.

Engineers don't have to be smart enough to use a slide rule anymore....

But freedom doesn't. And human beings' desire to be free doesn't.

Oh are you not free? I must have missed that. I missed the part where any form of gun reform and/or regulation takes away your freedom.

But hell, if you want to take quotes from 250 years ago and apply them directly to today, be my guest. It totally solidifies your argument. Totally. I'm sure all of your Te Party real american patriots get a big boner out of it.

Also, I would bet on average, engineers coming out of school today know more than they did 20, 30 years ago. So keep your slide rule, I'll take MATLAB.

It's history.

Disarming populations became a precursor to oppression.

Do you really think those quotes are from 250 years ago? What?

A survivor of the Cuban communist regime, and a survivor of

the nazi takeover of Germany?

Really. Sounds like you are really poor at math. "idiot savant" doesn't apply

to you...

except the first word. And, I never had a slide rule, didn't like advanced math, etc.

But I do know that WWII wasn't 250 years ago. :D

Now that you had someone help you with your math, I don't think those quotes completely do anything.

But they are cause for consideration of where we are going as a country under this corrupt, marxist regime.

And, as most folks are aware, marxism is a just step that leads to COMMUNISM....

Now that you had someone help you with your math, I don't think those quotes completely do anything.

But they are cause for consideration of where we are going as a country under this corrupt, marxist regime.

And, as most folks are aware, marxism is a just step that leads to capitalism.

Then you should love Marxism since you seem to believe capitalism is the greatest thing of all time

Also since the DHS has groups that arguably shouldn't be buying ammo such as FEMA and immigrations services, sites like this usually want people to believe that dems are secretly stock piling weapons for something. But DHS has many departments that require ammo.

Immigrations comes under Customs and border protection and they are armed.

Then you should love Marxism since you seem to believe capitalism is the greatest thing of all time...Cysko

Okay, that was typed WAY too fast....

fixed it. Marxism is a step to eventual communism.

Archived