THE BROWNS BOARD

x box one

• 2 weeks later...

I got the One. My tag is my screen name with a space between Da Buckeye. Im a FPS and Madden guy. Titanfall is a blast. Evolve and Destiny look promising. Watch Dogs is out, Im gonna check it out soon. Best game Ive played in a long time was The Last Of Us, a PS3 exclusive.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought you were a pc guy.

Off topic what generation will it be before you can Internet game cross platform? I'm not buying a play station ever again but I've got friends who have one I'd like to play with

I am a PC guy, but I need my Madden fix, and I'm just getting around to playing the PS3 exclusives (finished the last of us this week - Heavy Rain, Uncharted Series, and RDR are on tap).

As for cross platform play, don't expect it in competitive FPS/RTS. I think they tried it with the game FEAR, and the consoles were absolutely destroyed by the PC players.

I am a PC guy, but I need my Madden fix, and I'm just getting around to playing the PS3 exclusives (finished the last of us this week - Heavy Rain, Uncharted Series, and RDR are on tap).

As for cross platform play, don't expect it in competitive FPS/RTS. I think they tried it with the game FEAR, and the consoles were absolutely destroyed by the PC players.

That's not necessarily unexpected. Anyone who builds and maintains a gaming pc is most likely to be more of a hardcore gamer than console owning folk. In a street race most times a Ford fusion will get destroyed by a porsche.

That's not necessarily unexpected. Anyone who builds and maintains a gaming pc is most likely to be more of a hardcore gamer than console owning folk. In a street race most times a Ford fusion will get destroyed by a porsche.

The PC didn't win because of the power under the hood, rather the keyboard+mouse was just a much more effective tool than a clunky controller.

Yeah I have a console for sports games but am hardcore PC gamer otherwise. I liked Madden until I played NCAA 2014. After playing that, I find Madden unplayable. NCAA 14 is superior on so many levels it's hard to fathom both are EA games.

How you liking BF4?

Yeah I have a console for sports games but am hardcore PC gamer otherwise. I liked Madden until I played NCAA 2014. After playing that, I find Madden unplayable. NCAA 14 is superior on so many levels it's hard to fathom both are EA games.

How you liking BF4?

I wish I still had my joystick because without I can't fly for my life. I was king of the skies in BF1942, and loved flying the blackhawks in Desert Combat. As for the rest of the game, they've added microtransactions, and that just kills it for me. Pay to win is the worst thing for gaming.

I wish I still had my joystick because without I can't fly for my life. I was king of the skies in BF1942, and loved flying the blackhawks in Desert Combat. As for the rest of the game, they've added microtransactions, and that just kills it for me. Pay to win is the worst thing for gaming.

I hate this. They added it in Diablo 3, a real life auction house - the whole point of the game is building a character with the randomly generated loot you find, but you're telling me that now I can just go online and buy exactly the weapon/armour I want? No thanks, that basically takes away one of the biggest thrills for me.

Well you don't have to take advantage of the live auctions. There's a whole sect of people that cheat at any number of games. I've been guilty of it myself many times. What's the point of playing GTA San Andreas unless you can have a jet pack right out of the gate?

Well you don't have to take advantage of the live auctions. There's a whole sect of people that cheat at any number of games. I've been guilty of it myself many times. What's the point of playing GTA San Andreas unless you can have a jet pack right out of the gate?

GTAV is P2W

I hate this. They added it in Diablo 3, a real life auction house - the whole point of the game is building a character with the randomly generated loot you find, but you're telling me that now I can just go online and buy exactly the weapon/armour I want? No thanks, that basically takes away one of the biggest thrills for me.

The Diablo 3 auction house is gone.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/13354139/diablo-iii-auction-house-comes-to-a-close-3-18-2014

Archived