THE BROWNS BOARD

nice overview of our prospects

LBC mike

nothing shows up when I paste. Only happens here. I can paste in the link window but the "OK" button is greyed out and can't click it. Am I the only one with these issues?

http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2014/4/26/5657102/tracking-the-cleveland-browns-2014-nfl-draft-interests-3rd-edition

This what you're looking for?

Right, go to the title bar of what you want to link to, copy it, come back to the BB page, click on the link icon, paste it in, and hit OK.

Later round. No need for Watkins.

I realize there is no real need but he is the most impact prospect that can make a difference on how other teams prepare for us and if Gordon goes down to injury we are stuck with Burleson as our #1.

I realize there is no real need but he is the most impact prospect that can make a difference on how other teams prepare for us and if Gordon goes down to injury we are stuck with Burleson as our #1.

i think the draft @WR is so deep that a WR in the 3rd round COULD be better than burrelson.

How can you think like that? What if Thomas goes down? Haden, Dansby, Whitner, Hoyer?

nothing shows up when I paste. Only happens here. I can paste in the link window but the "OK" button is greyed out and can't click it. Am I the only one with these issues?

Flip the switch in the upper left corner of the "Reply" box...

With this deep WR class funny how we have just about as many RB's coming in.

Some is setting up UFA signings I'm sure.

And won't need another WR after we tab Watkins at #4... :)

How can you think like that? What if Thomas goes down? Haden, Dansby, Whitner, Hoyer?

True enough, and it's the logic some are using for us to draft Matthews or Robinson. Problem is no team in the NFL has a super stud backup at every position. Injuries can toss any team's well laid plans in the toilet.

Archived