THE BROWNS BOARD

Hoping to get up to Cleveland for a game this season .....

darren15

What are the best places near the stadium to get some food and beer either before or after the game .....when I say beer I mean decent beer and not crap like Miller, Budweiser, Coors etc

A good burger or wings and a craft beer .....

there was a discussion on a thread that turned into a burger debate......i'll try and find it (might have been a manziel thread so it might take some time).

there are plenty of places that offer more than just the 'regular' beer. there are a couple of famous micro breweries in cleveland. where do you think you're going to shittsburgh or it's cousin w. VA?

Flat Iron Cafe is my favorite, and it's about a 15 minute walk to the stadium from there with plenty of parking nearby. We usually tailgate, but if not we eat there-prices are great & food is awesome.

I'm sure I'll see 2-3 games next year since I'm moving back to Ohio. One of my friend just got signed this week for a 1 year deal to Detroit so if he makes it through training camp we plan on going to watching the Browns at Lions WK 1 of the preseason. After that I'm either going to go to the Indy game or the Bucs game, maybe both. Got one friend who is a big Indy fan and another who is a big Bucs fan so I'm gonna talk them into going at least one of those weeks.

I'm sure I'll see 2-3 games next year since I'm moving back to Ohio. One of friend just got signed this week for a 1 year deal to Detroit so if he makes it through training camp we plan on going to watching the Browns at Lions WK 1 of the preseason. After that I'm either going to go to the Indy game or the Bucs game, maybe both. Got one friend who is a big Indy fan and another who is a big Bucs fan so I'm gonna talk them into going at least one of those weeks.

have you figured out where in OH you'll end up?

Flat Iron Cafe is my favorite, and it's about a 15 minute walk to the stadium from there with plenty of parking nearby. We usually tailgate, but if not we eat there-prices are great & food is awesome.

Yes, that is what a number of the Browns Board tailgaters do. Get in early, park at the tailgate spot under the bridge, go over to the Flatiron for breakfast. Tailgate, Game.....but I am not sure where they go afterward. Maybe back to the Flatiron or somewhere else for the burgers.

Flat Iron café is my favorite.

Flatiron building's architectural features have been duplicated in several cities in the US, including one here in CBUS along with Cleveland's. It's interesting that the first building of this type was constructed in Eureka Springs, Arkansas, of all places. Of course the most well known is in NYC. Atlanta, Toronto and Chicago all have a historical significant building of this style. I am sure there are many others throughout the country.

Flatiron building's architectural features have been duplicated in several cities in the US, including one here in CBUS along with Cleveland's. It's interesting that the first building of this type was constructed in Eureka Springs, Arkansas, of all places. Of course the most well known is in NYC. Atlanta, Toronto and Chicago all have a historical significant building of this style. I am sure there are many others throughout the country.

did not know that.

gotta check it out.

Archived