THE BROWNS BOARD

Glad we have Haslem

LBC mike

I live in long beach about 20 miles south of LA. This Sterling situation makes me kinda glad we have Jimmy who short changed people on rebates. Jimmy seems genuine in his ownership and glad we have him as the owner of the Browns.

I live in long beach about 20 miles south of LA. This Sterling situation makes me kinda glad we have Jimmy who short changed people on rebates. Jimmy seems genuine in his ownership and glad we have him as the owner of the Browns.

But you have Snoop Dogg

I just listened to the 9+ minute TMZ tape of Sterling, and while I don't agree with his views, this is still America where one has the right to believe and say what they want, but I guess that only applies when you believe and say "politically correct" views.

I haven't heard a single person mention the fact that this recording was done covertly, without his knowledge. What if some jackass taped every single one of all of your's, and all of my "private" moments? I know I have said some things in anger that I'm not proud of, and if some scum had a tape recorder, I guess I would be the devil............... Same goes for each and every one of you, unless you somehow turn water into wine.

Archived