THE BROWNS BOARD

Mike Glennon?

marcus

Hear tell the Bucs are trying to unload Mike Glennon. What do you guys think about him coming here? His rookie season was last year and we do need a QB. Lovie wants to let him go most likely because he's not "his" guy. But what do you all think? His stats last year were nothing impressive but he did take good care of the football 19 TD and 9 INT and threw for 2600 yards with a COMP% of 59.4. He does have a full season under his belt and is young. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Ya for a 5th on down I would make that trade. Their trying to trade a 3rd round pick only after one season so I wouldn't give them value for him. I would claim there is something wrong with him as reasoning not to give them above a 5th even though I don't see anything wrong with him. He was in serious oroy talk before his final few games and he still had a good season for a shit team.

I suppose it all depends on what the front office wants to do at quarterback. If they really like someone in the draft they wouldn't want to do the trade. If they aren't sold on anyone...and that's the million dollar question....why not part with one of the surplus 4th round picks? Again just a thought.

Would love to see us get him...he's got a lot of upside. Given the circumstances he was put in last year he did great...better than most. This would give us instant legitimate completion at QB. Could be one of the better off season deals. Hope we are looking at it.

Archived