THE BROWNS BOARD

Inspecta R.I.P.....

nickers

I'm sad to report the passing of Inspecta (Sean Webb) who lost his battle with cancer who was a longtime mod/poster here back in the old days...

RIP Inspecta,and condolences to your entire family.

http://myyogabrain.tumblr.com/post/84037985816/to-the-memory-of-sean-webb

I'm sad to report the passing of Inspecta (Sean Webb) who lost his battle with cancer who was a longtime mod/poster here back in the old days...

RIP Inspecta,and condolences to your entire family.

http://myyogabrain.tumblr.com/post/84037985816/to-the-memory-of-sean-webb

RIP Inspecta.

He was never a mod here, lol, he was downright abusive to the mods, and on a personal level.

Always pushing the envelope to see what he could get away with, kept battling the way the site was run, and I kept telling him he needed to go start his own website. Finally, he did it ... thank God.

He was brash enough to be the face of the crowd that was no longer wanted around here, but needed their own watering hole, and that worked out for everybody in the end.

One thing is for sure, he was a fighter, so if there was any chance cancer could have been beaten, he would have done it.

He seemed to be a really good family man, I am very sad that he leaves his young family behind.

He chased his dream of being a comedian, that took a lot of guts, as a true Browns fans, he never backed down from anything.

God bless him and his family, sad day for the Dawgpound.

Zombo

--Cleaning up his profile so there are no scars left, I see he was suspended until 2019, LOL, I guess things didn't end well. If I knew he was sick I woud have re-instated him and let him do a home run trot. Let me know if there is anyone else that we need to welcome back to the BB before it's too late ...

RIP Inspecta.

He was never a mod here, lol, he was downright abusive to the mods, and on a personal level.

Always pushing the envelope to see what he could get away with, kept battling the way the site was run, and I kept telling him he needed to go start his own website. Finally, he did it ... thank God.

He was brash enough to be the face of the crowd that was no longer wanted around here, but needed their own watering hole, and that worked out for everybody in the end.

One thing is for sure, he was a fighter, so if there was any chance cancer could have been beaten, he would have done it.

He seemed to be a really good family man, I am very sad that he leaves his young family behind.

He chased his dream of being a comedian, that took a lot of guts, as a true Browns fans, he never backed down from anything.

Zombo

--Cleaning up his profile so there are no scars left, I see he was suspended until 2019, LOL, I guess things didn't end well. If I knew he was sick I woud have re-instated him and let him do a home run trot. Let me know if there is anyone else that we need to welcome back to the BB before it's too late ...

Ghoolie has AIDS.....let him back on.

RIP Inspecta.

Zombo

Yes, I was a part of all that too. The board had- frankly gotten too big for it's own good, and there were too many divergent opinions on how to run things. Incidentally, M-Z eventually got kicked off over there too. (Surprisingly so did my old pal Tom Flugels.) Shep still posts there, and MHO is please stay there until after the draft, we don't need 500 posts on how we need a franchise qb in the next week. :)

BTW, I occasionally drop in on the other board, (200 some posts as opposed to my 8,000 here) when I feel it's warranted- there are no hard feelings on my part, and I don't hold grudges. Some great high football intelligence posters there that don't like our free-for-all ways here.

Ghoolie has AIDS.....let him back on.

I second this.

LOL, after two weeks you'd be begging us to kick him off again, guaranteed. :) I occasionally e-mail him, and he's quite content to improve his bowling game, and work in the music industry- maybe his football interest will pick up when the Browns start winning.

LOL, after two weeks you'd be begging us to kick him off again, guaranteed. :) I occasionally e-mail him, and he's quite content to improve his bowling game, and work in the music industry- maybe his football interest will pick up when the Browns start winning.

October then....when they will be like 5-1?

Yeah, probably.

But the thing about a villain is that it gives the rest of the population a common enemy.

I'm tired of arguing with you, mik, Tour and the rest of the people who I actually like.

I thought I would dust off the old account over here to post in this thread as well.

It was waaay too early for spec to go... he really went balls to the wall at the end, and although he didnt post much after he became sick (we just found out a few months ago he was) I bet his last few weeks he was crossing off the bucket list.

May he be remembered over here and there.

Archived