THE BROWNS BOARD

Pentagon is going to destroy 1 billion ammo?

calfoxwc

Wait, the different depts of Obamao's fed is buying millions and billions of bullets....

for "training"...

and the Pentagon is going to do this?

What the hell is going on?

http://patriotoutdoornews.com/9875/pentagon-destroy-1b-ammunition

I know you wanted to turn this into a Obamao is bad or something.... but I couldn't get by this fact

"It’s impossible to know what portion of the arsenal slated for destruction — valued at $1.2 billion by the Pentagon — remains viable because the Defense Department’s inventory systems can’t share data effectively, according to a Government Accountability Office report obtained by USA TODAY."

We spend billions on defense a year but can't have an inventory system that is usable and readable, that any business in the civilized world has.

I know you wanted to turn this into a Obamao is bad or something.... but I couldn't get by this fact

"It’s impossible to know what portion of the arsenal slated for destruction — valued at $1.2 billion by the Pentagon — remains viable because the Defense Department’s inventory systems can’t share data effectively, according to a Government Accountability Office report obtained by USA TODAY."

We spend billions on defense a year but can't have an inventory system that is usable and readable, that any business in the civilized world has.

That is pretty disgraceful, and is blame can be equally appointed to both parties for not putting something in place at some point.

No, Sad, it had nothing to do with ObaMao, who is a marxist dirtbag.

This mess is way, way too big a gov that is out of control.

It's been growing too large for years before ObaMao hit the scene...

And... it makes no sense.

Ammo bought....ammo destroyed...

WHY "ammo destroyed"? I mean, if you know where it is, why not find a use for it?

Say, the Ukraine needs weapons. There's a war going to be near there...

Israel will surely be at risk of war.

Now that is about Obamao.

No problem, unless it's cheap foreign crap.

If ammo went bad, some of my .22 shells would never have fired...

fired em all except for one old box...

"sigh"

That reminds me... I have some 30 yr old 12 g blackpowder shotgun shells.

I'll have to try them and see. How the heck I'll ever find any again is a question.

Have to make my own is the apparent answer...

Archived