THE BROWNS BOARD

banned for life

Is that website your homepage DieHard? I really think that may be the only place you post stories from. At least Cal has the decency to move from one right wing news blog to another, lol.

Abdul-Jabaar's article first appeared in TIME, you pretentious douche.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best part of this is that Silver wants to fine Sterling too in addition to the ban. Which is it, dipshit?

Hopefully Sterling (despite being an enormous pile of shit) gives Silver a pair of Freedom Rockets and suggests he come dig the $2.5mil out of his 81 yr old leathery asshole.

ab23d87fd4f87dbb69c063f83dae764b.jpg

The guy bought the San Diego Clippers for about $13 million in 1981. He moves the team to LA for $5 million more in 1984. So he got an NBA franchise in LA for less then $20 million. They sucked pretty much for 25 years. Now he will be forced to sell the Clippers for AT THE LEAST $1 billion.

He also has NEVER cared what ANYONE has EVER thought of him. He has been sued 15-30 times, been investigated by the USA Gov't, the NBA, and others.

HE will be laughing at all of us.................ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK AND THEN HIS GRAVE.

The guy is obviously a racist and a bigot. But I'm pretty sure he could care less, as he will be a BILLIONAIRE when he dies and his family will be rich FOREVER

Starting to project?

C'mon man grow the fuck up. You said .. "I don't presume that other people jump to racist bullshit when they despise someone."

You, and yes me, could have presumed that about Sterling as well before this fiasco. WE don't know him from Adam.

Get it?

C'mon man grow the fuck up. You said .. "I don't presume that other people jump to racist bullshit when they despise someone."

You, and yes me, could have presumed that about Sterling as well before this fiasco. WE don't know him from Adam.

Get it?

I know some people get off on here at one upping each other but I was seriously just busting balls haha.

I get it. But didn't Sterling already have a history with stuff like this?

Abdul-Jabaar's article first appeared in TIME, you pretentious douche.

Geez bro, calm down. I made comments on the article posted. I didn't question its authenticity or anything. I just think it is funny that website seems to be DieHard's homepage...

Geez bro, calm down. I made comments on the article posted. I didn't question its authenticity or anything. I just think it is funny that website seems to be DieHard's homepage...

No, that's exactly what you were doing. I can spend all of about a minute searching on here and find 20+ posts of yours that call into question legitimacy of articles based on the "rightwing website" they appear on.

Don't hide/back track when you get called out. Just own it.

Oh I totally question the accuracy of articles from sites like that on here. I question the accuracy, point out the bias of the author, etc.

This was just an article showing a letter/ quotes. There was nothing to dispute. I wasnt insinuating it was false or a lie.

These sites definitely bend the truth where they see fit, but I don't really sad that here.

So don't fucking tell me what I was doing and what I was trying to say. Got it?

So no safe place from Woody and his religion bashing...

No doubt it is still important. It is one of the main causes of war still today. But come on dude.. look at religion's influence today vs the fucking crusades. Going on a crusade sounds like the worst possible way to spend several years, but they fuckin did it anyways in the name of religion. Science damn you, religion.

No doubt it is still important. It is one of the main causes of war still today. But come on dude.. look at religion's influence today vs the fucking crusades. Going on a crusade sounds like the worst possible way to spend several years, but they fuckin did it anyways in the name of religion. Science damn you, religion.

Lol...the Crusades. The libtards most powerful weapon.

The problem with that lame argument is that Christanity has evolved from the dark ages, Islam has not.

Lol...the Crusades. The libtards most powerful weapon.

The problem with that lame argument is that Christanity has evolved from the dark ages, Islam has not.

Christianity has - rightly - dropped a lot of the nonsense rules. Most of the stuff in Laws have gone, like the mixing of fabrics, the eating bacon etc. Essentially we just have a watered down version of Christianity, these days.

Christianity has - rightly - dropped a lot of the nonsense rules. Most of the stuff in Laws have gone, like the mixing of fabrics, the eating bacon etc. Essentially we just have a watered down version of Christianity, these days.

I'm not sure what rule changes have to do with liberal attempts to defend murderous Muslims by comparing them with an event that happened centuries ago.

I'm not sure what rule changes have to do with liberal attempts to defend murderous Muslims by comparing them with an event that happened centuries ago.

You'll have to explain the part of my post where I defended 'murderous Muslims' - I must have missed that.

You'll have to explain the part of my post where I defended 'murderous Muslims' - I must have missed that.

lol...I didn't say you were defending murderous Muslims. I was replying to blowe's comment about how libtards like to compare the Crusades with Muslim terrorists...then you replied to my comment about rule changes within Christanity, not sure how that is relevant.

• 2 weeks later...

He should probably just not talk anymore.

http://nba.si.com/2014/05/12/donald-sterling-magic-johnson-aids-clippers-owner-cnn/

lol

“What has he done? Can you tell me? Big Magic Johnson, what has he done? He’s got AIDS,” Sterling told CNN. “Did he do any business? Did he help anybody in South LA?”

Sterling was just getting started.

“What kind of guy goes to every city, has sex with every girl, then he goes and catches HIV,” he said. “Is that someone we want to respect and tell our kids about? I think he should be ashamed of himself. I think he should go into the background. And what does he do for black people? He hasn’t done anything.

He should probably just not talk anymore.

http://nba.si.com/2014/05/12/donald-sterling-magic-johnson-aids-clippers-owner-cnn/

lol

“What has he done? Can you tell me? Big Magic Johnson, what has he done? He’s got AIDS,” Sterling told CNN. “Did he do any business? Did he help anybody in South LA?”

Sterling was just getting started.

“What kind of guy goes to every city, has sex with every girl, then he goes and catches HIV,” he said. “Is that someone we want to respect and tell our kids about? I think he should be ashamed of himself. I think he should go into the background. And what does he do for black people? He hasn’t done anything.

He's an idiot, but he's not really being a racist idiot here. Not sure on the things he's claiming?

He's an idiot, but he's not really being a racist idiot here. Not sure on the things he's claiming?

I suppose one might feel that he's being racist in between the lines. He is basically dismissing all of Magic Johnson's achievements as a basketball player and boiling him down to a single attribute. Dismissing the positive and focusing on a single perceived negative, true or not, is basically the MO of racist thought.

Magic Johnson had unprotected sex with probably hundreds if not thousands of women. I wonder how many he infected with AIDS? It seems like a wanton disregard for those women that he selfishly exploited.

And Donald Sterling is the pariah?

WSS

Perhaps they both should be.

Archived