THE BROWNS BOARD

Inmates heart explodes after lethal injection

WalterWhite

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA KARMA'S A BITCH.

This sick fuck and his accomplices burglarized a home then shot a lady and buried her alive.

HAHAHA I bet his heart exploded like that baked potato on Family Guy

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/29/us/oklahoma-botched-execution/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

See I'm into the fun kinds of capital punishment.

I really hope they bring back Necklacing, Wheel Torture, Flaying, The Rack, for all these sick fucks

See, lethal injection is supposed to be painless. I say fuck em personally. But like I said before, just go back to hanging or firing squad, or even old sparky. Quick, cheap and guaranteed.

A firing squad would work best. You don't even need a "squad". Just hook up 4 shotguns with slugs and aim 2 at his head, and 2 at his heart. Quick,cheap and painless

See, lethal injection is supposed to be painless. I say fuck em personally. But like I said before, just go back to hanging or firing squad, or even old sparky. Quick, cheap and guaranteed.

The electric chair is none of those things. The correct way is to haul them out of court five minutes after a guilty verdict and put a single bullet behind the right ear. That is quick, relatively painless and costs the taxpayer fuck all.

That's not Retarded. Retarded is us paying for Lawrence bittaker to sit on death row for forty years when he clearly is guilty and floats over it.constantly. Retarded is us paying for Dennis Rader and all the thousands of guilty murderers with lesser profiles. We're keeping.these people alive why?

Would you surprise him with a bullet to the head? lol. Is it better to know it is coming but never know when?

It is Retarded to IMMEDIATELY kill them after sentencing. That's dumb. Shit can change.

That doesn't mean the current system is perfect by any means.

Just read a study published in Nature that suggested 4% of inmates on death row would be exonerated, given enough time. As much as I might call for blood when I see a rapist or serial killer, I get pulled back to the other side when I think about that happening to an innocent person. I don't understand what was wrong with the guillotine or firing squad, sure it's gory, but at least it's a quick way to go. I don't know why nitrogen asphyxiation isn't being looked into, though, the inmate would pretty much just fall asleep.

Vape I have absolutely no problem with setting the bar for conviction high.

Even still I want the decision to be made based on fact, and not courtroom tricks for loopholes.

And I have no gripe with putting the most dangerous and vile murders to death.

On the other hand I do not consider a sleep zone heart attack or some slight discomfort cruel unusual.

Burning at the stake, flaying or buried alive... I can grant you those. But a bullet to the heart or a Hangmans noose when execution is deemed necessary seems reasonable.

WSS

Bring back public hangings. feck this Retarded rapist. This fecktard tortured and murdered his victims and a bunch of low testosterone pussies are crying because his the fectard had to struggle while we exterminated the monster.

Maybe the cops can start saving tax payers money and do the job when they go to arrest these punks. The cost of one bullet to the head will save millions of tax dollars and we won't have to listen to a bunch of panty wastes crying for some creeps.

Archived