THE BROWNS BOARD

3 African American boys beat White kid up on school bus, driver doesn't report it (one of the perps is a relative)

Why, that isn't a hate crime to holder and obaMao.

That's "justice".

The driver needs to be fired now.

You're such a mouthy little cunt. (change that fucking avatar you homo)

It's very political worthy, it shows how selective the media is with their outrage.

Fucking Savages thugs.

If that kid was black, you wouldn't quit crying.

Should any time there is a fight on a school between two people of different races be national news? Also Woody awesome avatar. The only reason this is even local news is b\c the bus driver didn't intervene\report it like he should have.

Should any time there is a fight on a school between two people of different races be national news? Also Woody awesome avatar. The only reason this is even local news is b\c the bus driver didn't intervene\report it like he should have.

Probably not. But if the races has been reversed it would be on the 24 hour news cycle, and you know it

WSS

Thank you. You have good taste.

I am sure by the time this is all said and done so will this story... and honestly it shouldn't be news(national news) even if it was the other way around.

Come on. Let's be serious here. Let's drop the defenses and the party lines here and just be realistic. If this were three white kids beating the fuck out of a black kid it would garner a lot more attention and a lot stronger reaction. Pretty soon there will be no recourse for fat white kids like in that video where no one helps him when the black girl is choking him but as soon as he fights back her piece of shit brother and friends jumped him.

The problem is white kids now are being taught to fear black kids when in all reality blacks are just as big pussies as anyone. Bullies are just bullies regardless of race. I hope my kids do inherit my size but no matter what they will always be taught to take no shit from anyone and if some kids black or white hassle them beat the living shit out of the ringleader with no hesitation.

What is it dragon ball z? I'd have to say that dbz became popular a little after my time.

Yep, Dragonball Z. I was smack in the middle of their target demo when it was shown in the US for the first time. Fantastic show.

Yep, Dragonball Z. I was smack in the middle of their target demo when it was shown in the US for the first time. Fantastic show.

This board reminds me of dbz sagas at times. 500 threads to build up power, but im still awaiting that final battle and resolution.. maybe cal and woody will battle one day. Maybe.

Cal is Cell. He's absorbed the right wing androids (Bunker, Mr T, etc) and has gained power. Now I must defeat him. I guess I would want to win though...

Oh, Heck can be Goku. And since I just kiss his ass, in this case, I am Gohan. Heck knew he couldn't take Cal out on his own, so he left me to fight Cal. At the end of our battle, when I am losing my will to keep typing, Heck comes to me and allows me to carry on. With his guidance, I will defeat Cal! (I just need to train in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and go SS2).

Or Cal is Buu, which is a whole other set of metaphors. I'd need a Vegeta to fuse with. We'd also have to decide who is big fat, lovable Buu, who is regular evil Buu, and who is Kid Buu. Hmmmm

Should any time there is a fight on a school between two people of different races be national news?

Or even a killing between people of two different races...blacks kill blacks every day = no biggie. Zim kills Trayvon = big deal.

Cal is Cell. He's absorbed the right wing androids (Bunker, Mr T, etc) and has gained power. Now I must defeat him. I guess I would want to win though...

Oh, Heck can be Goku. And since I just kiss his ass, in this case, I am Gohan. Heck knew he couldn't take Cal out on his own, so he left me to fight Cal. At the end of our battle, when I am losing my will to keep typing, Heck comes to me and allows me to carry on. With his guidance, I will defeat Cal! (I just need to train in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and go SS2).

Or Cal is Buu, which is a whole other set of metaphors. I'd need a Vegeta to fuse with. We'd also have to decide. who is big fat, lovable Buu, who is regular evil Buu, and. who is Kid Buu. Hmmmm

That might have gone a little bit lamer than you hoped for.

Or Cal is Buu, which is a whole other set of metaphors. I'd need a Vegeta to fuse with. We'd also have to decide who is big fat, lovable Buu, who is regular evil Buu, and who is Kid Buu. Hmmmm

Woody, I can generally deal with a good deal of nerdy shit. You exceeded it by a mile.

I see cal as kid buu more than cell

Archived