THE BROWNS BOARD

Well, I shan't be watching ESPN tomorrow.

CIMO.

Not sure what they're going to say, but I'll add this... there was a poll on ESPN.COM asking which performance was better, Kobe's 61-3-0 or LeBron's 52-11-10, and all FIFTY states said LeBron's including California.

Personally, one thing I might add in defense of Kobe's was that he took fewer shots in scoring 9 more points, and also LeBron didn't have a great night defensively. They're two very different individual performances, don't know that I can say one is better than the other. But 50 points and a trip dub to boot is absolutely astounding.

Guest ATENEARS

That was one of the worst, most selfish, games I've seen Lebron play in a long time. He damn near almost cost his team a win.

Didn't play good sound defense, chucked up shots from horrible depth, and had to grab the last two token rebounds to pad the stats. That was embarrassing ... I hope to hell that doesn't screw up our chemistry.

dumb, dumb, dumb ....

That was one of the worst, most selfish, games I've seen Lebron play in a long time. He damn near almost cost his team a win.

Didn't play good sound defense, chucked up shots from horrible depth, and had to grab the last two token rebounds to pad the stats. That was embarrassing ... I hope to hell that doesn't screw up our chemistry.

dumb, dumb, dumb ....

I agree, kind of. He obviously wasn't checking with the coach on offense and he definitely took some ridiculous "old-LeBron" type shots. But it's games like that that remind me just how incredibly talented he is, at 24 years old.

Not sure what they're going to say,

I just didn't want to see all their arrogant smirks saying "I'm sure he'll be doing that in MSG a lot more often in the future," while telling me Kobe is the better player.

Pluto put it well yesterday...

Q: So you fault him for the 52 points in New York because he took 33 shots?

A: At first, I had concerns. Then, I looked at the box score. Mo Williams shot 3-of-12, Zydrunas Ilgauskas was 5-of-13. So they did take 25, but made only eight. Ben Wallace and Anderson Varejao combined for only five rebounds and four points in 50 minutes. Delonte West and Sasha Pavlovic were out. Only Wally Szczerbiak (5-of-9, 12 points, 13 rebounds) and Daniel Gibson (4-of-8, 11 points) played better than their usual game. They needed a huge night from James. I just don't want it to be like that every night.

http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/blog/index....s_role_and.html

dumb, dumb, dumb ....

Could not disagree more!! He is the leader of this team and he stood up when needed. The rest of the team was shooting like crap. If not for LBJ the Cavs lose that game and oh by the way 11 assists is not selfish play. Give the man a break, Damn!!

Guest Masters
Pluto put it well yesterday...

http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/blog/index....s_role_and.html

Good pull from Pluto CIMO. All those hating on Lebron's show at MSG must not have watched or followed the game. Sure, James chucked up a few to many 3's, but that is almost any given night. At the end of the day, James shot better than 50% from the field.

Good pull from Pluto CIMO. All those hating on Lebron's show at MSG must not have watched or followed the game. Sure, James chucked up a few to many 3's, but that is almost any given night. At the end of the day, James shot better than 50% from the field.

They just took lebrons triple double away because Ben Wallace tipped the ball 2 times before james caught it for the rebound. They gave credit to Wallace. If he tips the ball 2 times and it goes out is it still a rebound? Hell no, just another excuse for the NBA to stick it to the cavs.

Either they really hate us, or they're trying to piss the team off and make them play with something to prove....

Archived