THE BROWNS BOARD

Nuckin Futz' 2014 Mock Draft

Nuckin Futz

Nuckin Futz selects every single fuckin player Ray Farmer/Mike Petine selects. Seriously, I think these two guys get it and they have thoroughly evaluated the talent currently on the roster, identified needs and have a list of players to fill those needs. I believe they have bought into Jimmy Haslam's vision of building a consistent winner and will draft to achieve that end. We all have our opinions and its been a blast bantering back and forth, but the only opinions that count are Ray's and Mike's. I think they are totally capable of bringing us home a great draft. Good luck in the 2014 NFL Draft guys!

do-it.gif

Nuckin Futz selects every single fuckin player Ray Farmer/Mike Petine selects. Seriously, I think these two guys get it and they have thoroughly evaluated the talent currently on the roster, identified needs and have a list of players to fill those needs. I believe they have bought into Jimmy Haslam's vision of building a consistent winner and will draft to achieve that end. We all have our opinions and its been a blast bantering back and forth, but the only opinions that count are Ray's and Mike's. I think they are totally capable of bringing us home a great draft. Good luck in the 2014 NFL Draft guys!

I'm with you on this 100%. Very well stated.

Mike

I, too, like Farmer and Pettine as the faces of the Browns FO/ staff...

I'm sure they worked hard...

I'm sure they've been thorough...

I hope they do well and based upon their track record assembling a staff and signing FA's, I think the odds are good that they will do well...

But...

It's the biggest test to date of the new organization, so we shall see...

Agreed Tour. But after the fiasco's of the previous regimes, I'm believe these guys have the ability and the mindset to hit it out of the park.

Archived