THE BROWNS BOARD

Money Money Money......

letsgojackets

C'mon you closet bengals stoolers and ratbirds fans.

While I do not qualify, I'll post anyway.

I was tired of the "money money money" hand twitch before the 22nd pick... and I still am.

Losing that would be a good start.

why don't you like it? we need an attitude win or lose.

Keep the attitude... lose the gesture...

i suppose we're just gonna agree to disagree. if he's he's doing that in a super bowl in a few years we're gonna have a few drinks together. that's gonna be a party this country has never seen. I hope I'm alive when it happens. I still hope he sits a few years behind Hoyer. Go Browns!

Back at ya...

And if he is part of the team that finally brings a SB victory to CLE, then I'll even do the goddamn gesture... ;)

Steelers tweeting that they cannot wait to put Johnny on his ass ....they are that old they wont be able to catch him.....are cane's and walking frames allowed in the NFL ?

the money gesture is cool until the next lawrence taylor comes around the corner, puts you down on your ass and springs back your fingers like theisman's leg.

do not be an ass in this league. you will have a target on your back forever.

the money gesture is cool until the next lawrence taylor comes around the corner, puts you down on your ass and springs back your fingers like theisman's leg.

do not be an ass in this league. you will have a target on your back forever.

You mean like kaep kissing his bicep? Or Newtons superman crap? That sells in this league. Cash money is going to be the best thing that happened to.Cleveland in a minute

Archived