THE BROWNS BOARD

Any Browns players you want to trade

darren15

What are the chances of us offering some players for draft picks......think we might get a 5th or 6th for Greg Little ?

I doubt anyone gives us anything for Little, but there are some interesting pieces we could move.

Rubin- not really a DE more of a NT, and I think Winn and Kitchens can step in and get similar production.

Sheard his contract is coming to an end and he is a better situational pass rusher I'm a 4-3. Kruger, Mingo, Groves, and maybe Armonty Bryant OLB and that could make Sheard expendable.

Benjamin- he may not make the roster because he is primarily a punt returner, but someone might give us a 6-7 for doubtful but maybe

It depends on who we trade and what we get for them. If they take a 3-4 DE prospect, could they then trade Rubin for a late 2nd round pick?

It entirely depends on what kind of value we get. But having said this, not too many teams trade players during the draft. The Bess trade was the first player trade in how many years? Plus I don't see teams wanting to give anywhere near value in a trade for a player if they are trading this years picks.

Also Little is untradeable.

no way with sheard. the dude was one of the best picks by heckert. if anyone on the dend or back sucks it's kruger. if he doesn't step up this year, i'd call it a bad FA pickup.

why trade anyone when you don't know what the fuck you have yet?

no way with sheard. the dude was one of the best picks by heckert. if anyone on the dend or back sucks it's kruger. if he doesn't step up this year, i'd call it a bad FA pickup.

why trade anyone when you don't know what the fuck you have yet?

Agree we won't trade Sheard. People seem to forget that we are now a hybrid multiple front defense not a standard 3-4 defense. That's why I don't see any of our front 7 players going anywhere. In fact, I don't see any need to trade anyone.

I heard Manziel already banged the secretaries in Berea Training facility.....

Hey! My Sister works there!!!

Kruger got the big money and the return on investment is anemic. Lot of FA's take some plays off after signing the big contract. At least the Browns know he is healthy this year considering he could have done no harm to his body with his propensity to avoid hits. lets hope, this year, he plays like the Kruger of old. That might be worth the price of admission

I'd like to trade a couple of the fans

or an extra assHole...

Meanwhile back at the thread...

Trade for picks in this draft (which seemed to be the real thread theme)? No...

I heard Manziel already banged the secretaries in Berea Training facility.....

Hey my sister works there .....

So does my gran

Archived