THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers vs Browns in the Burgh 9/7

sec108

Don't know if this is allowed to post here but..... They are raffling off 4 seats (in section 108 row A) for the Steelers Opener. Drawing is on 5/30. 1 chance $10, 3 chances $20 pay-pal accepted http://ehca.org/news-item/steelers-ticket-raffle/

These are 4 of my family's 8 seats and they are in section 108 front row seats 5-8. Between the 25 and 30 yard line behind the Browns bench. I donate them each year to Erie Homes for Children and Adults and they usually auction them off at their annual dinner. This year they are raffling them off.

Take at chance at seeing Johnny Football lose his first pro game in the Burgh!!!

Having attended a dozen or so games at municipal stadium years ago, I can attest that opposing fans are treated much better in Pittsburgh than Cleveland so take a chance!!

Here we go .........

Don't know if this is allowed to post here but..... They are raffling off 4 seats (in section 108 row A) for the Steelers Opener. Drawing is on 5/30. 1 chance $10, 3 chances $20 pay-pal accepted http://ehca.org/news-item/steelers-ticket-raffle/

These are 4 of my family's 8 seats and they are in section 108 front row seats 5-8. Between the 25 and 30 yard line behind the Browns bench. I donate them each year to Erie Homes for Children and Adults and they usually auction them off at their annual dinner. This year they are raffling them off.

Take at chance at seeing Johnny Football lose his first pro game in the Burgh!!!

Having attended a dozen or so games at municipal stadium years ago, I can attest that opposing fans are treated much better in Pittsburgh than Cleveland so take a chance!!

Here we go .........

My suggestion: If you are really sincere, take $1000.00 out of your own pocket and give it to the charity. Then go to the game yourself.

Archived