THE BROWNS BOARD

Day 2 - What picks do you want?

Bummie

I wanted to hijack the WR thread but started this instead. I think, barring a trade ahead of us, that both Sua Filo and Lee will be there at 35, along with every other WR on the board right now.

Who do you want to see in the 2nd and 3rd? Any trade projections? What's your best case scenario?

I would personally like to grab Sua Filo. Keeping Hoyer and eventually JF upright will immediately improve the offense. I think theres a drop from Sua Filo in the quality guard we can get this year. I'd then wait for our 3rd to pull in someone like Moncrief, who is projected as a #2WR with upside projected as a #1.

As for trades, my ideal trade would be down from 35 while picking up a 3rd rounder this year and still getting Sua Filo in the 2nd. We could then work up from the 3rd for a WR , RB, or ILB. I could also see Borlands size leading to a fall to the 3rd round. Would be nice to grab him there.

I would love Lee or Sua Filo at 35 ........ which ever one we get we look at the other position in round 4 or take an ILB

35 Lee or Filo

71 Borland or Christian Jones

Later we take other position not drafted at 35 and a RB

Now...if this Gordon crap is true, I don't know what I want. Best case, a trade. We need a 3rd rounder so we can take 2 WRs and a G tonight, in any order. I was hoping someone would want to trade to 35 to take Carr, or one of the falling D-Line guys. In less than an hour we'll know. I'm deflated from the Gordon news. I hope we see some broken legs in 2015 when whatever sh!t team pick him up an endorses this kind of F*ckfest comes to town. Broken F*cking Legs. Plural.

Archived