THE BROWNS BOARD

Santonio Holmes

Flyin J

Long time reader but haven't really posted much.

My thought is that we haven't drafted a WR in round 2+ because there aren't any good enough to be a #1. Holmes said he was waiting until after the draft to sign with a team. He an OSU alum, maybe he'll want to come here. Other than that maybe a trade is in the works. I hope....

i'd take him if his attitude is in check. hoyer or manziel to a focused and professional san antonio homes is only a slight downgrade from a typical Gordon. then they should draft WR high next year.

the team should also move on without factoring Gordon into the plans for a couple years. If they let him back in the NFL next year he'll never get it. next year when he reapplies i hope they tell him "yeah right! try again next year!!"

2 years out of football...then he just might have a chance.

I think if the plan is to bring in Holmes, that is a good plan. I would have prefered to see us trade for Stevie Johnson however. Regardless though we are not going to be able to replace Gordons production with just 1 player. We are going to have to bring in 2 vets with 1 year contracts, and this is ontop of Burlson. Meacham is a currently availible WR that I would like to see us bring in on top of Holmes.

Archived