THE BROWNS BOARD

Cleveland Browns 2014 Draft Highlight Video

Harry Buffalo

I just put the fixed video back up. Make sure you guys like this video so it can get around to other browns fans searching for something like it on youtube. Also if you want to check out some highlight films go to Harrison Highlights channel. I put the url to it in the description of the video. Half the highlight films I used were his and they were really good.

End was funny... and sad at same time.

Nice job, HB.

Only production value comment would be to fade out music at clips end, if possible. But realize that I have no idea what that would involve...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One player note.... West does a nice job of setting up blocks.

That's the first tape I've seen of West ... blocks like a motherfucker, catches well out of the backfield, runs great in show and cold ... Welcome to Cleveland!

Zombo

End was funny... and sad at same time.

Nice job, HB.

Only production value comment would be to fade out music at clips end, if possible. But realize that I have no idea what that would involve...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One player note.... West does a nice job of setting up blocks.

I know and I might tinker with that tomorrow because my editing program can let me do that, but I have never messed with it before and I didn't want to spend god knows how long working on it.

Actually just went and figured it out, but I would have to go back and not only edit the audio, but the republish the video which takes forever to then open the published video back into the editer so I can cut back out the 2 minutes of black picture that is in the original for some reason and then publish the video a 2nd time. I just use the constructive critisism for next year.

does anyone have any highlights of JF letting it fly, most of his highlights are of him taking off running

Archived