THE BROWNS BOARD

Biggist suprise of the draft.

LBC mike

Other than Manziel. Of all the other draft picks who do you think will come in and be a stud? Include UDFA's.

I am thinking Chandler jones will be a stud and out new offensive lineman.

Well it says THE DRAFT. not the browns draft..... for the browns,

Isaiah Crowell. He started for UGA as a freshman. If he can stay out of trouble he'll surprise a lot of people.

I am expecting either Jones or Snead (or both) to stick on the 53 man roster and possibly even contribut this season. I also think the FB Agnew was a good pick up. Small school guy but very athletic for a FB running a 4.75. Also has good blood lines. His younger brother is a HB for Southern Illinious and their father was a 1st round pick at DT by the Patriots and his best years as a player were his final 3 years in St. Loius where he retired right before their super bowls. He is currently a scout with the Rams. Other than that you have Crowell who I think can be really good if he comes in with the right mind set. Then finally both OkState players Bennet and Philipp. Bennet was two time all Big 12 at DT and Philipp was a 4 year starter at LT.

My Biggest surprise is Justin Gilbert, and he will have the biggest impact. Man I hope I'm wrong, because that means JF shit the bed............ OR, maybe Hoyer rips it up.........OR, Connor Shaw begins his journey to the HoF. B)

Could have taken Gilbert at 4 so you can't use him as part of the steal. But I agree getting one other extra this year and two next was a steal. Nobody goes completely overboard anymore in their trades, but that was a good one for the long term future of the Browns. Browns met their CB need well and have extra choices next year that depend upon how it shakes out this coming season.

We have to hope you are very wrong bro. Somone on the Browns staff had to love him, lets hope in this case they are right.

Don't get me wrong, I hope he'll do well.

But his college tape is very bland to me. He succumbs to many arm tackles at the DIAA level.

I think Bortles going at #3 overall was the biggest surprise of the draft.

Other than Manziel. Of all the other draft picks who do you think will come in and be a stud?

As for our draft... and I did not need the Manziel exclusion... I have to go with Gilbert. His combination of talent and clear starting opportunity are sufficient reason to pick him. However, when I add in that Haden is there to accelerate Justin's learning curve, I think his choice is a clear one.

Archived