THE BROWNS BOARD

Looking forward to next year, please take a WR official thread

BrownieMan

Hopefully we're still in the position where we have Gordon as Number 1, having signed him to a long contract with lots of things voidable for suspensions and drug use, and we only need a number 2 guy. In which case, we just go BPA with the first rounders, hopefully trading down and picking up another first in 2016 to keep this thing going.

Cooper will stretch the D with that speed, opening up the underneath game. Be one to watch this season for sure.. Besides Montgomery I would also keep an eye on FSU's Rashad Greene.

Every year someone just shows up and has a great season. At the end of the year there will be a few more on that list. As a buckeyes fan, not homer, I would like the see Devin Smith take that extra step to become elite. The guy has some grat skills

Are we really worrying about who and what position the Browns will be taking in next year's draft?

Oh well, I guess since we have the Bills pick....and are hoping it will be a Top 5 pick, yet while hoping the Browns own pick will be much lower than usual, how about we make this recommendation:

Take the best available player. And who that will be will not be determinable until about April Fool's Day of next year.

So, let's just not worry about it.

Are we really worrying about who and what position the Browns will be taking in next year's draft?

Oh well, I guess since we have the Bills pick....and are hoping it will be a Top 5 pick, yet while hoping the Browns own pick will be much lower than usual, how about we make this recommendation:

Take the best available player. And who that will be will not be determinable until about April Fool's Day of next year.

So, let's just not worry about it.

BPA is a fantastic idea. Unless it is a DB or QB

Well, there's 20 seconds of my life I'll never get back............Oh crap, I replied, make that 60 seconds.

Archived