THE BROWNS BOARD

Cysko

as I recall you work in or around the home security business, correct? Do you have any tips or insights as to what worth buying and what isn't? I'm thinking of getting a system but I'm not sure if constant monitoring is necessary? And who among the many companies are straight which are, well shady.

you could send me a PM. I just tried to send you one bu... system is glitching...

WSS

as I recall you work in or around the home security business, correct? Do you have any tips or insights as to what worth buying and what isn't? I'm thinking of getting a system but I'm not sure if constant monitoring is necessary? And who among the many companies are straight which are, well shady.

you could send me a PM. I just tried to send you one bu... system is glitching...

WSS

Woody stalking you? Heck?

My friend set one up to set off a loud alarm and notify him if someone was breaking in and let his neighbor know, if he was away. And turn his lights on. Lock up ur valuables obviously. If he was home it would notify him to grab his glock from his finger print gun safe. There are also new devices forgot the name, but works as a home server you can buy peripherals. So cheap. Ill get a link if I find one.

You can get real cheap monitoring around 8 bucks a month but you have to pay up for the whole year. I am of the mind that unmonitored systems are fairly useless. I can recommend some brands of alarm system for you. Dsc is the cheapest of the major brands. Ademco is easily my favorite followed by dmp.

Whatever you do don't have it installed by a company like adt unless you want to pay really unnecessary fees. Send me a list of your needs (doors, windows, motions etc) you need secured and advise me of pets you might have and I'll hook you up with the best dealer price available. If you need it installed I can help you with that too and get it monitored for the best price. When I get to a pc later I'll send you a message.

That goes for all you guys. Don't pay out the ass for something if you know someone.

I will say I'm currently securing priceless objects for the American history museum's traveling exhibit 'silk road' which will be debuting at the Cleveland museum of natural history on May 31st. I only bring this up so you guys can feel pretty sure I have some clue what I'm talking about.

Archived