THE BROWNS BOARD

Outing a cia agent. The good old days ...

calfoxwc

Remember when libs went freaking ballistic, along with their in the tank media....

for the OUTRAGE of Victoria Plame..or was it Plume.... who was outed as a CIA

employee?

It was everywhere. TV, Radio, newspapers, forums. Heck, mz the pussy the pussy the pussy and others went

screaming in horror, that Bush and Cheney did it.

Except, of course, they never did.

Now ? Read on. And not one word. No outrage, no nothin.

But this guy is bigtime CIA in Afghanistan, not a tiny bit player like Victoria.

Ya think ANY LIB IN AMERICA will go berserk with "outrage" and say that Obamao and

BitemeBiden did the outing.

Me neither.

http://www.redstate.com/2014/05/26/incompetence-barack-obama-outed-cia-covert-officer-edition/

Of course they didn't do it. It was of course richard armitage from colin powell's staff.

And as an example of a true witch hunt Scooter Libby wasn't even convicted of outing Valerie Plame. He was convicted of mistakes in his testimony. Hey they wanted something and they found it!

I think that even though this is a bigger deal the Justice Department will overlook it unless, of course, they can find a Republican to frame.

WSS

If we had someone opposite Cal or DieHard actually on the board, there might be someone freaking out.

I agree with you Woody.

I don't believe we have a purist left.

A true believer if you know what I mean. Someone who automatically rushes to the defense of the President regardless of the post.

WSS

I agree with you Woody.

I don't believe we have a purist left.

A true believer if you know what I mean. Someone who automatically rushes to the defense of the President regardless of the post.

WSS

I am not a fan of the fringes on either side, but i wouldn't mind some from the left joining the board. Then we could at least balance out the fringe right here. And at the very least it would be entertaining lol

I am not a fan of the fringes on either side, but i wouldn't mind some from the left joining the board. Then we could at least balance out the fringe right here. And at the very least it would be entertaining lol

Agreed. I do miss bickering with heck since he was smart and a real challenge. There was another guy you never got to meet, Shep, who was a good writer and bright but as crazy for his position has anyone on the right.

Rich 4 Eagle was kind of a Bunker for the Democrats.

I used to be on a discussion list that was basically the hard left, the fringe left and me.

Pretty funny because the two main protagonists way way way out the left got into a personal war and the list sort of blew up.

WSS

I wasn't here when Shep was here, like you said. I didn't think Heck was all that "fringe". I thought that Tupa guy was probably the most intelligent, level-headed conservative we've had on here (that I've seen).

Shouldn't you be working or something.

Shouldn't you be working or something.

No, I don't start few a for more weeks. Break between school and work. I'm chillin at home.

Should you be working?

Or wait, you're probably retired. Most people are retired by your age. But with this economy who knows anymore, right? nudge nudge.

I wasn't here when Shep was here, like you said. I didn't think Heck was all that "fringe". I thought that Tupa guy was probably the most intelligent, level-headed conservative we've had on here (that I've seen).

But Toop was both a Christian and a conservative. He did, however, share anaffinity for the carbon tax (in the form of cap and trade) with Heck.

WSS

No, I don't start few a for more weeks. Break between school and work. I'm chillin at home.

Should you be working?

Or wait, you're probably retired. Most people are retired by your age. But with this economy who knows anymore, right? nudge nudge.

I'm 59 so most people are working. Obamao got me laid off so I'm living off of my Military Retired Pay and my wifes work. Also have some good investments.

heck was not a conservative. He was a liberal.

He wasn't stupid, was bright, but couldn't defend his positions

on things since he was a political bigot.

He was the biggest fraud of an objective minded poster on this board.

He pretended to be that objective, then turned right around and betrayed

his own bitching about partisan crap, and several

of us called him out on it.

Then he "went on vacation" and came back like he was never called on it.

Shep was further out on the left fringe wacko side, than Bunker was on the right.

mz the pussy the pussy was a sassy, nit-willy, gay, anti-everything little twerp who was, on a scale of 1-10

of legit, contributing posters on the board.... a .43.

Woody beats that...he is a 2.17.

Everybody else on the board is at least a 7.83.Woody used to be a .89, but he's improved slightly.

Remember when libs went freaking ballistic, along with their in the tank media....

for the OUTRAGE of Victoria Plame..or was it Plume.... who was outed as a CIA

employee?

It was everywhere. TV, Radio, newspapers, forums. Heck, mz the pussy the pussy the pussy the pussy and others went

screaming in horror, that Bush and Cheney did it.

Except, of course, they never did.

Now ? Read on. And not one word. No outrage, no nothin.

But this guy is bigtime CIA in Afghanistan, not a tiny bit player like Victoria.

Ya think ANY LIB IN AMERICA will go berserk with "outrage" and say that Obamao and

BitemeBiden did the outing.

Me neither.

http://www.redstate.com/2014/05/26/incompetence-barack-obama-outed-cia-covert-officer-edition/

They are different, unless you can find that this wasn't just a major screw up by whoever is supposed to check those lists before sending them to the press. The big stink about the Valerie Plame(sp?) incident was that it seemed to be revenge for her husband speaking out against the Iraq war and the factual basis the administration at the time used to go to war.

They are different, unless you can find that this wasn't just a major screw up by whoever is supposed to check those lists before sending them to the press. The big stink about the Valerie Plame(sp?) incident was that it seemed to be revenge for her husband speaking out against the Iraq war and the factual basis the administration at the time used to go to war.

I agree that they are probably different. This one seems like a garden variety screw up by a very incompetent administration.

Of course the reason the other one sounded like retribution (when it was in fact one of Colin Powell's staff that outed her) was the fact that the liberal media wanted it to sound that way and they had their guns on the Bush Cheney administration and could only bag Scooter Libby on a chicken shit charge. And as you recall she lied about who sent her husband on the fact finding mission that he falsified. So there's that.

WSS

No, Heck wasn't conservative, Shep adored him, probably

in a Shakespearean sense.

If he had been conservative, Shep would have hated him.

Tupa was more a conservative, I think, but far more educated

on issues like the Middle East.

Posted Yesterday, 05:11 PM

calfoxwc, on 27 May 2014 - 4:09 PM, said:snapback.png

heck was not a conservative. He was a liberal.

Tupa.
Not Heck was a Christian and a conservative.
WSS

I believe Steve meant to say "Tupa, not Heck, was a Christian and a conservative"

Also, you said "Heck wasn't a conservative. He was a liberal" before Steve even made that post you quoted.

So.... who are you talking to again?

I believe Steve meant to say "Tupa, not Heck, was a Christian and a conservative"

Also, you said "Heck wasn't a conservative. He was a liberal" before Steve even made that post you quoted.

So.... who are you talking to again?

Yes sorry for the glitch.

WSS

ah. my bad. I took it as Steve was disagreeing with me as to saying Heck was a liberal,

I have been planting tomatoes and working in the garden for two days.

It rained pretty good yesterday evening, so a kinda get a day off. So tired, I was.

Archived