THE BROWNS BOARD

What next..... Chinese communist for president!

LBC mike

What's the issue here exactly? If they have the necessary skills, and they want to fight for our country, let them.

or are we pretending they are all secret spies? or felons? or you know, whatever thing that wouldn't actually happen.

Encourage New Legalized Immigrants to Start Training Act or the ENLIST Act - Authorizes the enlistment in the armed forces of aliens unlawfully present in the United States on December 31, 2011, who: (1) have been continuously present in the United States since such date; (2) were younger than 15 years of age when they initially entered the United States; and (3) are otherwise eligible for original enlistment in a regular component of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard.

Requires the Secretary of Homeland Security (DHS) to adjust the status of an alien enlisted under such authority to the status of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence under provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act applicable to aliens who entered the United States prior to January 1, 1972.

Rescinds such lawful permanent resident status if the alien is separated from the armed forces under other than honorable conditions before serving the term of enlistment.

So this is the way for people that came here as children to earn what I guess is basically citizenship.

Edit: They'd get legal permanent residence status, which would then allow them to expedite their application for citizenship.

Now I know you picture a bunch of scary, drug running, felon, adult male Mexicans running around trying to invade our army or just run it into the ground, but that is BS. Or I guess you might picture terror groups sending over plants that are 13 or some shit, idk. Either way I think you are letting your fear get the best of you.

If there are people out there that want to serve in our military, and can meet the requirements, let them. Its not like these kids had much of a choice when they came over.

Archived