THE BROWNS BOARD

got scandal? create diversion .... chicago politics 101

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/06/143437-american-soldier-served-bowe-bergdahl-casts-doubt-official-story-fears-reprisal-obama-administration/

5 gitmo captives for 1 American POW in Afghanistan....

that right there is enough to make you sick, but then again, his presidency is surreal

Add to this his fathers response, isnt anyone bothered by this?

BB2.jpg?a05552

I am on record as saying that the muslim/ islamist infiltration in this country is as in the days of ancient Israel and her

fight against enemy intruders... it comes quietly and under the guise of peace. sorry Orisis its true

So because the guy was using Rosetta Stone, bought an AK, and was an incompetent liar, we are supposed to believe that he was a plant? Not to mention this is one guy on twitter who no one has ID'd. I would wait for the actual facts train to pull into the station. It sounds like Homeland nonsense.

An aside, I guess a bunch of my deployed friends were plants too. They got competent on an AK just in case and they learned up on the local languages. It is called getting survival skills.

So because the guy was using Rosetta Stone, bought an AK, and was an incompetent liar, we are supposed to believe that he was a plant? Not to mention this is one guy on twitter who no one has ID'd. I would wait for the actual facts train to pull into the station. It sounds like Homeland nonsense.

An aside, I guess a bunch of my deployed friends were plants too. They got competent on an AK just in case and they learned up on the local languages. It is called getting survival skills.

this guy?

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/06/143437-american-soldier-served-bowe-bergdahl-casts-doubt-official-story-fears-reprisal-obama-administration/#!

it's the worst five at gitmo.

Remember the gigantic scandal of trading arms for all those hostages?

It was a blockbuster.

Now? Trading violent, worst of the worst terrorists for a hostage?

It's a good thing to libs now. And the media.

It's a tough call, I hate to think that kidnappings will increase for any American, anywhere,

to use as bargaining chips now.

At least the trading arms for hostages didn't encourage kidnapping of Americans.

I hope they injected those terrorists with tracking beacons, and take them out later.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/06/143680-15-things-need-know-obamas-exchange-last-american-pow-5-gitmo-terrorists/#!

11 Things You Need to Know about Obama’s Exchange of the ‘Last American POW’ for 5 Gitmo Terrorists

1. President Obama Almost Certainly Broke the Law

2. The 5 Taliban Commanders Released Were Among the Most Dangerous at Gitmo

3. Soldiers Who Served with Bergdahl are Making Claims He Was a Deserter

4. Soldiers Who Served with Bergdahl Signed Non-Disclosure Agreements Not to Reveal What Happened

5. Bergdahl Reportedly Split Camp with Just a Few Survival Items

6. Soldier Who Claims to Have Served with Bergdahl Says He Mailed His Valuables Back Mid-Tour

7. Six U.S. Soldiers Killed in Manhunt to Find the AWOL Soldier

7. Bergdahl Reportedly Made Anti-American Statements

8. The Highly Unusual Behavior of Bowe Bergdahl

9. Father Praises Allah; Has Pro-Islamic Tweets on Timeline

bobbergdahl-deleted-tweet-death-american

10. Robert Bergdahl Deletes Extremely Suspicious Tweet ^ ^

11. CIA Station Chief in Kabul is “Outed” by the White House One Week Before Transfer

Obamao is going for radical gains hellbent. So, they got their radical, deserter soldier back...

and the good guy is still captive in Mexico, and the Obamao regime is doing...nothing. And that

soldier's mother wasn't even going to be allowed to go to his "hearing" ???

This marxist regime is trying to turn everything inside out, and upside down at every turn.

6 soldiers killed searching for ‘deserter’ POW, fueling backlash

June 2, 2014 | 10:31am

Modal Trigger
5302982571.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1
Bowe Bergdahl and the six men reportedly killed during the search for him. Top row from left: Pfc. Matthew Martinek, Staff Sgt. Kurt Curtiss, Staff Sgt. Clayton Bowen. Bottom row from left: Pfc. Morris Walker, Staff Sgt. Michael Murphrey, 2nd Lt. Darryn Andrews.Photo: US Army

Six soldiers died in the frantic search for Sgt. Bowe Bergdhal immediately after his mysterious disappearance five years ago, fueling the increasing backlash over the POW’s recovery.

Former platoon mates of the now-recovered serviceman accused Bergdhal of deserting his post and blamed him for the unnecessary deaths of comrades.

“I was pissed off then and I am even more so now with everything going on,” former Sgt. Matt Vierkant, a member of Bergdahl’s platoon, told CNN. “Bowe Bergdahl deserted during a time of war and his fellow Americans lost their lives searching for him.”

Accounts of Bergdahl’s disappearance on June 30, 2009, have varied wildly.

And now CNN is reporting that at least six soldiers were killed in subsequent searches for Bergdahl in rugged Paktika Province in the ensuing days and weeks.

The six men reportedly killed while searching for Bergdahl were identified as Staff Sgt. Clayton Bowen and Pfc. Morris Walker on Aug. 18, 2009; Staff Sgt. Kurt Curtiss on Aug. 26; 2nd Lt. Darryn Andrews and Pfc. Matthew Michael Martinek on Sept. 4; and Staff Sgt. Michael Murphrey on Sept. 5.

“He walked off,” said another comrade of Bergdahl’s, former Pfc. Jose Baggett.

Modal Triggertraitor.jpg?w=300

Pictures of the soldiers who were killed as depicted on the Facebook pagePhoto: Facebook

“He left his guard post. Nobody knows if he defected or he’s a traitor or he was kidnapped. What I do know is he was there to protect us and instead he decided to defer from America and go and do his own thing. I don’t know why he decided to do that, but we spend so much of our resources and some of those resources were soldiers’ lives.”

Critics of the recovered soldier have even built a Facebook page, “Bowe Bergdahl is NOT a hero.”

It links to an online petition demanding Bergdahl’s prosecution.

“Punish Bowe Bergdahl for walking off base with intent to not support the War On terror. Bowe Bergdahl broke several Articles under the Uniform Code of Military Justice and needs to be punished not rewarded,” according to the petition.

“Bowe Bergdahl, directly disobeyed the following articles Article 86 AWOL and Article 85 Desertion. both articles call for trial by court martial. He is not a hero and is directly responsible for several military members death. Bring punishment to Bowe Bergdahl and let the public know that the military holds all members to the same standard,” the petition states.

HE LEFT HIS GUARD POST. NOBODY KNOWS IF HE DEFECTED OR HE’S A TRAITOR OR HE WAS KIDNAPPED.

- Former Pfc. Jose Baggett, Bergdahl Comrade

Bergdahl’s former squad leader, Greg Leatherman, struck a more conciliatory tone.

“I’m pleased to see him returned safely,” Leatherman told CNN. “From experience I hope that he receives adequate reintegration counseling. I believe that an investigation should take place as soon as health care professionals deem him fit to endure one.”

Bergdahl was released on Saturday, in exchange for five Taliban leaders who had been locked up at Guantánamo Bay.

But the five-for-one trade didn’t sit well with soldiers who believe Bergdahl left of his own accord.

“I don’t understand why we’re trading prisoners at Gitmo for somebody who deserted during a time of war, which is an act of treason,” Vierkant said.

I'll bet Obamao and the rest have political plans for him.

He can be the Obamao misdirection from all the scandals.

I'm just watching the left wing MSNBC spin on this particular issue and even those guys are about as outraged as they can get without being fired.

This looks terrible anyway you can view it.

Woody, Chris, or Osiris anybody have a positive take on this? (besides duh scary terrorists lol lol lol)

Guy makes statements that order on trees in dessert is posed and is captured by the guys he apparently supports. Brave soldiers died trying to free him. Obama trades five of the worst terrorists to free him. I'm glad I'm not the president's press secretary who will have to sell this garbage.

(I'm wondering how many posts before someone mentions...)

WSS

Worse yet, Obamao's leftist pentagon hack, ordered the soldiers to

secrecy about the deserter.

Nor good for re-election, you know.

This Obamao regime stinks to high heaven. Does ANYBODY support

this presidential waste anymore?

(besides woody, of course)

http://theweek.com/article/index/262536/how-obama-needlessly-bungled-the-case-of-bowe-bergdahl#axzz33aPlx9IU

Yeah... I think you guys are just hearing what you want to hear here. He was just comparing what he is doing to what other presidents have done that were in power near the end of wars. He was comparing the action he was taking, not himself to those presidents.

from the self congratulatory crap the potus uses to feed his adoring masses the real purpose is to

create a veil of uncertainty VERY much like the coverups surrounding Benghazi, and all the other scandals.

the low information / white guilt - priveledged people just eat this stuff up as real accomplishments!

question is, when will the media make a hard turn against this sham?

and quit feeding the thug life poser?

What the? Rice did it again?

What the hell is up with this corrupt regime of Obamaofantasyland?

This is sick. Meanwhile, the American soldier is still jail in Mexico, and

Obamaolanders don't give a frack.

What the? Rice did it again?

What the hell is up with this corrupt regime of Obamaofantasyland?

This is sick. Meanwhile, the American soldier is still jail in Mexico, and

Obamaolanders don't give a frack.

she is the administrations designated prevaricator.

WSS

Archived