THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama kills the coal industry

Actually, I have, in the past, but you don't read well, and apparently don't know how to

search and read links on the internet.

Besides, that isn't contributing to global warming.

PS. You really are an idiot.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ugh...

Well I just saw that 2 other intelligent posters on this board feel the same way as I do about your rain forest bablings. If anything it is a good way for you just to completely go off on a tangent about the climate change stuff, since any time you try to actually provide articles or evidence or whatever to support your point they get torn apart.

So whatever, call me an idiot. Idc. I know most intelligent people on the outside looking in on these discussions wouldn't exactly be lining up to support you

How the fuck is an ice sheet past the point of no return? Wouldn't that mean it was already melted? What in the hell are you talking about? In addition, a single sheet of ice will not raise the sea level four feet. Do you have any idea how much water that is?

NASA:

http://www.nasa.gov/press/2014/may/nasa-uci-study-indicates-loss-of-west-antarctic-glaciers-appears-unstoppable/#.U4_tbfldVR8

University of Washington:

http://www.washington.edu/news/2014/05/12/west-antarctic-ice-sheet-collapse-is-under-way/

First thank you for thinking about it and responding woody. Remember my argument is not there's nothing we can do about it so we shouldn't try. My argument is that we are doing something about it we are researching we're looking for different and better ways to create energy everyday.

But if we are already past the point of irreparable damage than that damage will increase exponentially if the way we do things isn't stopped immediately. And that means the world. If not it will continue to get worse, And if that happens those bad things you speak of will snowball. Soon they will be completely out of control. And as I say we will not make those changes quickly if at all.

I do think that business was actually just start crossing over two different forms of energy production.

Where I don't agree is in the area of government funding which I almost always think is wasteful. There's never any real need to produce results and no real jackpot at the end if they do. Just the scramble to figure out something that will make the governmental sponsors happy so the funding doesn't disappear.

And china isn't going to be good boys and girls because they respect or admire the way we do things. They will do things in their own best interest which at the present time is manufacturing items cheaper than the United States can do it.

The neverending spiral of the United States increasing taxes on goods makes the demand for less expensive Chinese products even higher.

Or Mexican or Korean or wherever...

But even if you double the price of those goods it doesn't eliminate them but serves to take away our quality of living.

There are a lot of products we don't even make here anymore, it costs too much.

Also I think we are being paranoid about the oil companies or the automobile companies or what ever huge conglomerates control the world. Which they do by the way but there are different conglomerates every once in a while.

Eventually new giant conglomerates will be in charge of the world. We don't go to war over cotton anymore.

And those giants conglomerates will probably be at least partially in the semi renewable energy field and we'll make billions of dollars and we will bitch about them.

Here's something a little of the point but you and Chris might enjoy it. Think of human beings as parasites, germs or virus living on the earth and reproducing. As the bacteria feeds and grows inside the animal the animal becomes sick sooner or later the animal fights of the infection and the germs die or the animal dies.

Science.

Ws

Here's something a little of the point but you and Chris might enjoy it. Think of human beings as parasites, germs or virus living on the earth and reproducing. As the bacteria feeds and grows inside the animal the animal becomes sick sooner or later the animal fights of the infection and the germs die or the animal dies.

Science.

Ws

Matrix.

mmgw itself is a huge contention jobbie. And it's bs that "well, we don't bring up

the rainforests...well...er....because it isn't a point of contention".

In dicussing mmgw as a farce or not, (obviously, it is), everything else that affects

taxes, control over people, fees and votes, mmgw politicians....is brought up.

That's my point. The destruction of the rainforests isn't brought up because libs either don't KNOW,

or, if they've been on the board, they do, but it isn't part of the political lib equation, so they don't

give a frak.

and, of course, woodypeckerhead thinks that good, fresh water causes

mmgw.

His science? Fresh water exists, so it does contribute to mmgw, because he wants more money for gay stuff,

entitlement stuff, so he can have some of it.

I mean, cows farting? Way to tax and fee the farmers, eh? It's a bunch of crap. (see what I did there?)

Hahaha, you missed the point of the freshwater thing completely. And you are STILL going on about the rainforests...

I'm waiting for you to burst into song and dance. .

"Getting gay with Cal is here!

To spread the word and bring you cheer!

Anyone?

Science.

Ws

I think a fungus is a better analogy

Yes, your "point" about the fresh water escapes me.

Because you are a woodypeckerhead, and I can't think

that low.

Hahaha, you missed the point of the freshwater thing completely. And you are STILL going on about the rainforests...

I'm waiting for you to burst into song and dance. .

"Getting gay with Cal is here!

To spread the word and bring you cheer!

Anyone?

One of the 1st times Jennifer Aniston strayed from the "Friends" safety net

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2014-06-04/obama-isn-t-killing-power-plants-the-sun-is

President Barack Obama released this week his much-anticipated regulations for controlling carbon emissions. Opponents are claiming the new rules are so onerous they will imperil the electric utility industry.

Actually, it's a little too late for that; solar power got there first.

I'll also bring up the point fresh water is important.

WHY DO NO CONSERVATIVES ON THIS BOARD EVER TALK ABOUT OUR NEED FOR FRESH WATER! DON'T THEY UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT IT IS! OF COURSE NOT BECAUSE THE LARGE CORPORATIONS THAT BOUGHT THEIR VOTE WON'T LET THEM TALK ABOUT IT! DIRTY CONSERVATIVE! TALK ABOUT OUR LIMITED SUPPLY OF FRESH WATER AND OUR NEED TO PRESERVE IT!!!!!

Just think of the freash water all this melting ice will provide! :D

Archived