10 Nov 06 CLE @ CIN L <-- Hoyer loses starting job due to injury

11 Nov 16 HOU @ CLE W

12 Nov 23 CLE @ ATL L

13 Nov 30 CLE @ BUF W

14 Dec 07 IND @ CLE W

15 Dec 14 CIN @ CLE W

16 Dec 21 CLE @ CAR L

17 Dec 28 CLE @ BAL W

11-5 With a shot at Division Title...maybe a wild card win and divisional round loss.

gotta love the specific date on the injury.

well done karnac!

Vegas has us at 6.5 so I say 7 wins for sure and 9 with luck.

Vegas lowers the odds when no money is being laid on a particular team, not necessarily because they project a team for the playoffs or SB. I still agree with at least 7 wins though (guess it's the homer in me).

gotta love the specific date on the injury.

well done karnac!

I hope he doesn't get hurt at all. But If it has to be that way that's how I'd guess. Who's karnac?

I hope he doesn't get hurt at all. But If it has to be that way that's how I'd guess. Who's karnac?

These skits were fucking hilarious.

http://www.yourememberthat.com/media/14733/CARNAC_-_SIS_BOOM_BAH_/#.U5hGunJdXpc

I see a slow start but some momentum as the season ends. New schemes on both sides of the ball. Both are complex, will take time for the players to learn. Coaches have to learn the players, that takes time. Manziel will start and will go through some growing pains. Dumb INTs with spectacular plays. Not sold on the Browns running game and i think they will have serious issues at WR with or without Gordan. I think they could be 7-9.

Gordon is the best WR in the NFL. So ... That makes no sense.

But I think we are a plus 500 team with Hoyer throwing to Hawkins, Burleson, Cameron et al.

You don't mention how good our offensive line is. We will run the ball just fine with Tate and the new stud.

Our defense will be top ten .... Pettine was a brilliant hire and Gilbert was a brilliant draft pick.

Z

All depends on confidence-snowballs going downhill would mean everything for a team with the talent to go 10-6. But without any momentum they could easily be 5-11. Change of losing mentality is the most difficult thing in football to overcome. Hoyer is the key. He has to play to his full potential for the Browns to get above 8-8. Rookie QB's typically just can't turn around a losing team in year 1 regardless of the talent.

Archived