THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamao released prisoners? Now one says he's going to war with us.

calfoxwc

What the hell is up with this trade?

Why trade for a deserter who defected to the terrorist side, "allegedly".

This man is out of control....what moron is controlling HIM?

http://news.yahoo.com/report-freed-taliban-commander-vows-return-war-against-165007948.html

Did you expect anything less out of the Muzzi p.o.s. and now the truth comes out that this man was a traitor and should be shot. Meanwhile we see Susan Rice lying like the lying cunt she is all over tv and the TRAITORS father is praising the Islamic dog God while Barrack HUSSEIN Obama smiles when this crap is going on.

The only thing I can see is Barrack Hussein Obama is doing is releasing all of his comrades from GITMO. They claimed they never had time to consult with Congress. what a fecking lie when they had these 5 TERRORISTS already staged for a trade in Europe 2 weeks prior to the deal.

This is a fecking disgrace to all who have fought in the war on terror. How many of our men and women died while searching for the traitor and how many men and women died going after the 5 worst of the worst TERRORISTS that we were holding in GITMO?

His middle name is Hussein, and that does sound pretty scary... That pretty much settles it

Actually Woody despite the fact white dawg is an asshole and will probably get booted again at some point this was really a terrible decision by the present. I don't know how even you could support releasing 5 obviously dangers terrorists to secure to return of an apparent deserter and possible traitor.

Even many of Obamas most hard core acolytes question this. And I don't think you have been one of those in most cases.

WSS

When these Taliban were in Gitmo, their very presence served to undermine American authority (Democrat/Republican doesn't matter), as they've been a talking point of the opposition since as long as the prison was implemented. Furthermore, its presence is used as a recruiting tool for all sorts of anti-American types. We can't kill them, we can't put them on trial.

Given the above, do you:

A - Continue to hold them at Gitmo just like we did for the last 13 years. The promise of it being shut down still unfulfilled, you'll continue to get hammered for it by your political opponents, and it'll still be used as a recruiting tool for your enemies.

or

B - Release them in exchange for an American POW, knowing exactly when and where they'll be dropped off, and with an entire network of drones and spies to follow them back to Taliban hubs.

I'll bet that these guys are dead within a year.

Well, I hope they were injected with some kind of beacon, then.

But probably like the guns obamao sent free and clear to the drug cartels...

probably not.

Archived