THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamao also lied about supporting the 2nd Amendment

calfoxwc

and the of the libs lie, too.

It isn't about "common sense" gun control.

It's eventual ban and confiscation.

And Obamao loves the Australian ban and confiscation.

the just lies, then lies some more.

"When the Left says that we should respond to shootings as Australia did, they don’t mean that we should institute background checks on private sales; they mean that they we should ban and confiscate guns. "

Obama gave the impression that gun-violence is on the increase. This is false. As both Pew and the Department of Justice recorded last year, the majority of Americans believe that gun violence is proliferating when it is in fact dropping. This year marked a 20-year low. More than anything, America has a copycat problem in its schools.

Let's avoid addressing this though.

Who's downplaying the crime?

I for one am seeking the the cause of the problem. (Hint, it's not the guns, Kids Table). In the last 20 years population has grown, and the number of guns and gun-owners has grown, yet gun violence is down.

The last 20 years has seen mass increases in prescribing of medications for mental illness, and behavior problems for children. The last 20 years has also seen the meteoric rise of the 20 hour news cycle, where villains are immortalized.

I think that's what a lot of members in the House have in mind.

I don't have a problem with it.

Of course, that's assuming that Obamao, and Holder don't have the

secretary of HEW or somebody declare all veterans, all tea partiers, all republicans and everybody who

protests the gov, and all gun owners as being mentally ill just to take everybody's guns.

which isn't out of the possibility with this corrupt regime.

Archived