THE BROWNS BOARD

Any time you point out the left's dishonesty, they go berserk and hate

calfoxwc

Oh, libs will gloat if Will says something they agree with.

But you let someone like him say something they don't?

Yep, just like on this board.

You explain why they are wrong, and they can't refute it....

they go berserk, hateful, and downright on the attack.

George Will is correct, here, too:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/12/wife-of-white-house-operative-demands-george-wills-firing/

defense. I don't attack other's religious beliefs, and

I don't want anything, including money, to be taken away

from anybody else.

Most of us want to be left the hell alone, and want liberal extremist emotional twerk beaches to quit your bitching

about our SUV's, pickup trucks, guns, cows, votes, religious/spiritual

beliefs, kids praying when they want to, reading the Bible, Christians in gov, etc etc etc.

the left must start minding their own damn business, says I.

ah, dessert is ready.... fresh, all natural, super sweet strawberries with old fashioned vanilla. Gotta go.

You're seriously defending this guy when his position is that 'women want to be raped, it's a status symbol'?????

You need to seriously think about whether you're doing that because you agree with him, or because he's a republican. I sincerely hope it's the latter.

You're seriously defending this guy when his position is that 'women want to be raped, it's a status symbol'?????

You need to seriously think about whether you're doing that because you agree with him, or because he's a republican. I sincerely hope it's the latter.

You just hate George Will because you are a liberal Obamao lover. On top of that, women can biologically stop rape. I learned about it from jesusscience.org.

boy, talk about a failure to comprehend what you read....

libs are like the kgb. They lied, then accuse the other enemy countries of lying.

It's all bs.

Oh, libs will gloat if Will says something they agree with.

But you let someone like him say something they don't?

Yep, just like on this board.

You explain why they are wrong, and they can't refute it....

they go berserk, hateful, and downright on the attack.

George Will is correct, here, too:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/12/wife-of-white-house-operative-demands-george-wills-firing/

you could substitute the word conservative for libs and the premise is the EXACT same

Did you read the editorial? Or just the Huffpo post reaction?

I thought the George Will article was sound.

Perhaps you should add a little bit of psychology into your scientific studies.

WSS

you could substitute the word conservative for libs and the premise is the EXACT same Browns149

No, not EXACT at all. Very similar though, if you apply to to the Repulican old guard.

I don't believe in them, either. What a mess.

And, woodypeckerhead, it's pretty gutless to just chime in with

your agreement, when you don't even know what life is about, much

less those unscientific things like love, honor, courage, humility, intuitiveness,

people skills, ....eh.......spelling, grammar, reading comprehension, sense of humor,

adventure.....

meanwhile, you are pathetic, a miserable, woodpecker. I think I can speak for all us that

we hope you get a life, learn to live it, and enjoy your future years when you begin to

turn into a mature adult.

Archived