THE BROWNS BOARD

Report says melting polar ice due to VOLCANIC ACTIVITY

calfoxwc

mmgw people will just have to change their ideas.

go tax the volcanoes, Obamao and the UN. See if you can collect.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/11/study-west-antarctic-glacier-melt-due-to-volcanoes-not-global-warming/

mmgw was a money making political gambit. Look at how rich Gore got.

Gosh, so sorry this study wasn't done by some liberal wonks from "Havad"

Ah why am I not surprised. So, who wants to guess how many times the PNAS study mentions global warming? Come on, take a guess, I mean The Daily Caller headline says the study says global warming is not the cause of the melting.

Zero. Zero times is how many times global warming is mentioned in the study. I know logic is not your strong suit, so let me break it down for you. The study says geothermal heat is causing melting in the Thwaites Glacier. The study does NOT say or attempt to address whether or not ambient warming also contributes to melting. Ergo, The Daily Caller's headline is a lie thanks to the second clause of the sentence, "Not Global Warming." But since it is a right wing rag, they decided to lie to try and bolster their political position.

If this study were able to make that claim one way or the other, this article would be in Nature or Science (the two most reputable science journals on the planet), not PNAS.

Why is the right so desperate to prove that man has absolutely no hand in global warming?

Because then man will have to deal with it, and dealing with it will negatively impact certain industries that don't want to lose their share of the energy market. Those would be the same industries that lobby Republicans to oppose the MMGW narrative, the same industries that oppose alternative, sustainable energy sources.

LOL....

Note: I didn't say the report was the endallbeall explanation of weather.

You liberal honkin science deniers should get a grip on your bitchy selves.

It's science. It's an independent study. It's a legit scientific paper. I posted the link to the actual

paper, and all you do is bitch about the media that listed the link.

It's a scientific study about the melting of the polar ice caps. Unless you honkin wonks

think that factories, suv's, cows farting, and lawn mowers are the real, super duper secret

occurences on the polar ice caps that cause the warming.

Liberal Science deniers really suck pollution. Woodpecker probably can't spell "science" without

cheating.

Real, objective SCIENCE ROCKS !

Why is the right so desperate to prove that man has absolutely no hand in global warming? Cysko

WE go for the TRUTH about things, not political leftist UN dipwad propaganda.

you be welcome.

Why is the right so desperate to prove that man has absolutely no hand in global warming? Cysko

WE go for the TRUTH about things, not political leftist UN dipwad propaganda.

you be welcome.

I hear ya! I definitely trust the scientists at Jesuslibertypatrioteagle.org over those dummie leftists who represent 99.9% of climatologists.

LOL....

Note: I didn't say the report was the endallbeall explanation of weather.

You liberal honkin science deniers should get a grip on your bitchy selves.

It's science. It's an independent study. It's a legit scientific paper. I posted the link to the actual

paper, and all you do is bitch about the media that listed the link.

It's a scientific study about the melting of the polar ice caps. Unless you honkin wonks

think that factories, suv's, cows farting, and lawn mowers are the real, super duper secret

occurences on the polar ice caps that cause the warming.

Liberal Science deniers really suck pollution. Woodpecker probably can't spell "science" without

cheating.

Real, objective SCIENCE ROCKS !

I think too many visits to jesusismyscientist.com has warped your thinking. It was YOU who posted a link to a story that tries to claim that this LEGITIMATE study proves MMGW is not causing that ice cap to melt, when in fact the study said nothing of the sort. Unlike you, I actually READ the study you posted, and not just the right-wing article that intentionally misrepresented it for your consumption. Now you are backpedaling and trying to say "oh no, I just posted a link, I didn't say it was the end-all be all of everything!" Please.

Wrong, again.

That isn't the site,

http://en.wikipedia.org/?title=PNAS&redirect=no

I keep harping about liberals and their cherry picking, and their allegience

to the nazi-style progressivism cult, and there you have it.

Science deniers when it's politically expedient.

Come on, logic, you know better. I'm givin you the benefit of the doubt. For now.

Baloney, Os.

Bashing the site that lists the link to the actual study doc....

seriously? You didn't read the study.

Here's some more links:

It's sad to see liberals deny real science. From a science site, no less.

so, for all the liberals who are po'd about it:

Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America

Okay, now....the first liberal who figures out what the acronym "PNAS" stands for...... wins a cookie.

Except for woody, who doesn't have anybody to bake him one.

Well, we haven't heard from woody. Still waiting for him

to accept the science.

Maybe he'll know about "PNAS"

Why, I'll bet HE isn't a science denier, by golly.

hahahahahah, you're a fucking moron dude. You're a hypocritical moron.

1) Accusing the OTHER side to be science deniers, hahaha, that's great

2) You finally posted one report from an actual source, congrats. It is pretty funny watching you march around and beat your chest like you proved a point, but sadly the report isn't saying the same thing your right wing blog says it is saying. I would take Osiris' advice and read the paper. Maybe then you could point out to us where in the paper it disproves "mmgw". It is ok, I'll wait...

The only thing positive here, from the last barrage of "mmgw" posts by you, is that the rest of the board gets to see how fucking stupid you can be. It isn't even an IQ thing (I hope) you are just so blinded by your own political party that you can't actually think straight. You literally are posting, insulting us for doing things you think we've done... that you have ACTUALLY done. My god. At least some others are posting and responding to your bullshit.

Well, woodypeckerhead, you ignored the entire content of the study.

so, get your head out of your woodypeckerhead ass and knock off

the contant "i go wit the science" bull.

You're an asshole little fraud. It's sad. You just proved my point

a thousand? times over.

You cherry pick, and it's all about political expediency. You want your

gay marriage, your handouts, your free ride, your student loans paid off,

and you don't give a frack about science or anything else.

Are you molting feathers, birdbrain, or you aren't in your right....birdbrain mind?

You're now a loser more than you were before, phony "science wonk". The joke is on you.

I KNEW you'd do it ! "LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL"

"sigh" I am so good at all this. I love it when a plan comes together.

sig heil, woodypeckerhead.

Baloney, Os.

Bashing the site that lists the link to the actual study doc....

seriously? You didn't read the study.

Here's some more links:

Er yes I did read the study, thanks. That's how I knew MMGW wasn't even mentioned in it. In any case, the fallacy of the article you posted has been exposed, my work here is done.

hahahahahah, you're a fucking moron dude. You're a hypocritical moron.

1) Accusing the OTHER side to be science deniers, hahaha, that's great

2) You finally posted one report from an actual source, congrats. It is pretty funny watching you march around and beat your chest like you proved a point, but sadly the report isn't saying the same thing your right wing blog says it is saying. I would take Osiris' advice and read the paper. Maybe then you could point out to us where in the paper it disproves "mmgw". It is ok, I'll wait...

The only thing positive here, from the last barrage of "mmgw" posts by you, is that the rest of the board gets to see how fucking stupid you can be. It isn't even an IQ thing (I hope) you are just so blinded by your own political party that you can't actually think straight. You literally are posting, insulting us for doing things you think we've done... that you have ACTUALLY done. My god. At least some others are posting and responding to your bullshit.

I keep coming back to when you said he isn't a real person, but some sort of caricature. I can't really think of a better way to describe it. I love how he is so sure of himself as he embarrasses himself, though. It's kind of endearing in that crazy old grandpa kind of way.

woodpecker and Os translation:

"well, he does have a point, but we'll screw with it,

and...

dammit"

Calafragilistic translation:

"Lalalala I'm delusional and read what I want to see and not what anyone is actually saying lalala hey look new blog post on scienceisalieunlessitagreeswithme.blogspot.com"

I keep coming back to when you said he isn't a real person, but some sort of caricature. I can't really think of a better way to describe it. I love how he is so sure of himself as he embarrasses himself, though. It's kind of endearing in that crazy old grandpa kind of way.

I'm just happy some others on here are starting to notice it, or at least starting to post about it. I thought I was fighting the good fight by myself, lol. But yes, if these "mmgw" posts have proven anything over the last few days, its that Cal isn't a real person.

woodpecker and Os translation:

"well, he does have a point, but we'll screw with it,

and...

dammit"

Kind of like someone who thinks a book is Gospel

I'm missing your point here, but there are different versions of that book.

It's the Word of God, only, that I, for one, find true.

More from the original Hebrew and Greek. To what degree of allegory the Bible

uses to teach lessons, I don't have much of an idea. Very complicated.

Archived