THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamao marxist gov needs new tax. on mileage people drive

calfoxwc

of course, it will probably also include a gps that can be used to detect

people who travel to gun shows. And republican states.

But more likely, it's another way of using money as a weapon.

The nazis limited all travel. They pretty much controlled everything.

And, Obamao and the rest of the corrupt sumbeeches need

money to buy more stuff for the illegals and poor in the cities...

for more democrat votes.

Anyways, this is very screwed up.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/13/the-idea-that-wont-die-how-taxing-cars-by-the-mile-is-back-on-the-agenda-again/

Wow Cal, we are on a roll today! I agree, this is idea is super-Retarded, even after Googling this and getting it from a few other sources. It's already expensive enough to own a vehicle without stupid taxes like this. I find it especially annoying that this is in response to something GOOD happening, namely that more people are driving fuel-efficient vehicles. It penalizes those people who have to drive as part of their job, and it penalizes those people who have to drive long distances to work in a big city because they can not afford to live close enough to their place of employment.

If states need more money, how about we stop sending so much overseas and take care of things at home.

We should never have started property taxes,either.

I'm so tired of taxes, licenses and fees for so much of everything.

I mean, what the hell? You buy your home, pay it off, and

you could still lose it pretty quick if you lose your job.

Because of property taxes. At least the money to open the stall door

in the bathroom back in the day didn't cost so much.

It's going to get worse. We keep spending more, we're getting more in debt every day,

and.....

Yes, government needs to spend less, though I know we'd disagree on what budgetary items should be cut. The middle-class is getting fleeced. I'm not against all taxation, but I feel the middle and lower classes are shouldering too much of the burden. I wish taxation wre more representative, too, as in I could declare where a portion of my taxes were spent. For example, I live in a nice neighborhood, pay quite a bit of property tax, yet our street is falling apart. You can't take five steps without walking over some broken asphalt. So what am I paying local taxes for?

can another lib see the light of the ideology with the TEA party ? lol

This is why I don't like labels, though I use them as a matter of expedience sometimes. Some of you guys like to label people here based on their stances on a single issue, then are surprised when someone you've labeled breaks the mold when another issue is discussed.

I don't know the details of the Tea Party's position on taxes, but I believe the middle and lower classes are over-taxed and the very wealthy under-taxed. I'm not sure the Tea Party would agree with that.

I also don't agree with #4 here, because unregulated corporations have only profit as their motive and their needs to be checks and balances in that regard.

http://www.teaparty-platform.com/

And agree with the statement made on that website that "everyone is created equal and deserves an equal opportunity." Yet the behaviors and words that come out of the mouths of some Tea-Party folks suggests they believe otherwise.

Yet, Os, out of the mouths of any group, you'll hear those "otherwise" sentiments by some.

Imperfection is part of the overall human equation, as well as ignorance to one point, or another.

I think we need to look very seriously at the flat tax. Everybody, every corp, pays a fair flat tax.

The current complications are more asinine and outrageous, than words can explain, I think.

Enough with all the manipulations of the tax code, that to me, resembles the old

Warren report, only maybe longer?

True, about labels. They are too inconvenient, and I, too, brandish them just because it's

quicker than clarification every time you say something. Bad habit, sure.

Archived