THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamao released terrorist, now leading ISIS in Iraq

calfoxwc

No.

Technically, of course, he wasn't there and didn't order it and open up the gate.

But his disgusting, really, really dumbass and ignorant declaration of a date

when he would force our retreat out of Iraq, so early, just set Iraq up for

the trouble now. His cowardice and stupid ass leftist radical garbage

yanked the rug out from under the Iraq gov, and very much invited

terrorists in Iraq, Syria, and Iran to plan, train, and arm themselves for the day.

It's all on Obamao. Rhetorical or not, it's simply true.

And it was 2009 when he was released, per the article.

June 2009 was when the hand over of detainees and facilities occurred, as part of the deal signed in 2008 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.%E2%80%93Iraq_Status_of_Forces_Agreement or you can read the full version here http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/122074.pdf

The original plan called for us to leave by Dec 31 of 2011 and was negotiated and signed by the previous administration, Obama pulled us out early on Dec 16th. So he followed through on the agreement with a foreign country that was ready for us to leave and that was wrong?

Of course that is what the article says, because it sounds a lot better to blame Obama then to say per the agreement signed the detainees where transferred to Iraq's hands and then released.

Okay, but that agreement doesn't stipulate that this murdering "Muslim" piece of

garbage' was supposed to be released.

That is what is on Obamao. He let it all fall apart, including trading really bad terrorists

out of Gitmo for a deserter/traitor.

Obamao doesn't inspire trust in anyone anymore, especially in

foreign relations.

From your Wikipedia link:

"When asked by Charlie Rose in a PBS interview how big the American “residual” force would be in Iraq after 2011, Secretary of Defense Gates replied that although the mission would change, “my guess is that you’re looking at perhaps several tens of thousands of American troops”.[15]"

My opinion is, that the complete withdrawal led to all this fiasco, and his lack of leadership across the board

is telling a very tragic story, yet unfolding. Bush would have inspired that residual force, with the trust of

our allied partners. Under Obamao, nobody wants to partner with him. He's a liar, a coward, and screwed up mentally, I think.

Although, Holder scores lower on the sanity scale. Obamao won't and can't bring himself to lead. He's a bitcher, a community

organizer.

But it sounds better to blame, even now, every single Obamao failure on Bush. I suppose.

Okay, but that agreement doesn't stipulate that this murdering "Muslim" piece of

garbage' was supposed to be released.

That is what is on Obamao.

But it sounds better to blame, even now, every single Obamao failure on Bush. I suppose.

It was not my attention to blame Bush by pointing out that Obama was following an agreement between 2 countries when the detainees where transferred from our control to Iraqi control in the summer of 2009. If anyone is to blame it is the Iraqi government for releasing him afterwards(against the recommendation of our government).

I am guessing that Gates was referring to the non-combat(advisers contractors) forces that have been in Iraq.

But releasing this terrorist was not required by that agreement.

We even wanting them to keep HIM in confinement.

They let him go anyways. So, since that agreement did not

stipulate that this terrorist was to be released......

I stand by my original post.

But releasing this terrorist was not required by that agreement.

We even wanting them to keep HIM in confinement.

They let him go anyways. So, since that agreement did not

stipulate that this terrorist was to be released......

I stand by my original post.

The agreement gave the Iraqi's the right to chose his fate(which they choose poorly in hindsight) along with everyone we transferred to them.

Like I stated before your title is misleading, if its anyone's fault its the Iraqi's, and Obama is only "guilty" of following through on the agreement that was signed.

The agreement gave the Iraqi's the right to chose his fate(which they choose poorly in hindsight) along with everyone we transferred to them.

Like I stated before your title is misleading, if its anyone's fault its the Iraqi's, and Obama is only "guilty" of following through on the agreement that was signed.

Not buyin it. It's like saying no matter what Obamao does, it's Bush's fault.

You can bet they would never have released this trash if Bush were president still.

Under Obamao, his cowardice and lack of leadership inspires nobody, no country.

and his pro-Muslim sentiments, well documented, are his basis for these decisions, apparently.

the title is NOT misleading:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/isis-terror-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-was-released-by-obama-from-camp-bucca-in-2009/

Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, the leader of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), hastransformed a few terror cells on the verge of extinction into the most dangerous militant group in the world.

"Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi or Abu Dua was once held by the US in Camp Bucca Iraq."

"But the Obama administration shut down the Bucca prison camp and released its prisoners, including Abu Dua in 2009."

“This guy was a Salafi (a follower of a fundamentalist brand of Islam), and Saddam’s regime would have kept a close eye on him,” said Dr Michael Knights, an Iraq expert at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy.

“He was also in Camp Bucca for several years, which suggests he was already considered a serious threat when he went in there.”

That theory seems backed by US intelligence reports from 2005, which describe him as al-Qaeda’s point man in Qaim, a fly-blown town in Iraq’s western desert.

“Abu Duaa was connected to the intimidation, torture and murder of local civilians in Qaim”, says a Pentagon document. “He would kidnap individuals or entire families, accuse them, pronounce sentence and then publicly execute them.”

Yes, there was a security agreement. But the Iraqis released this idiot under Obamao,

whereas nobody would believe they would have done so under Bush and his military's leadership. Besides, Obamao went with the agreement earlier than necessary. They

weren't ready. It's on Obamao, plain and simple.

Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, the leader of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), hastransformed a few terror cells on the verge of extinction into the most dangerous militant group in the world.

"Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi or Abu Dua was once held by the US in Camp Bucca Iraq."

"But the Obama administration shut down the Bucca prison camp and released its prisoners, including Abu Dua in 2009."

Upon their withdrawal, the United States Forces shall return to the
Government of Iraq all the facilities and areas provided for the use of the
combat forces of the United States, based on two lists. The first list of
agreed facilities and areas shall take effect upon the entry into force of the
Agreement. The second list shall take effect no later than June 30, 2009, the
date for the withdrawal of combat forces from the cities, villages, and
localities. The Government of Iraq may agree to allow the United States
Forces the use of some necessary facilities for the purposes of this
Agreement on withdrawal.
It was shut down in the summer of 2009, as per the agreement(is this part really hard to understand?). Who knows what would have happened under Bush, maybe we would be invading Iran, maybe it would be free cookies for everyone. Maybe we should have just executed everyone in that prison before closing, or transferred them all to Gitmo all 20K of them.

Yes, but Obamao brought the troops out earlier.

And, this terrorist was let go despite us wanting him kept

behind bars.

Obamao doesn't inspire anyone to listen to him. He's an empty suit and

and big mouth for the left. Iraq didn't listen to us because no other country

respects Obamao now.

You have got to wonder why we bother keeping these guys alive. If we have these terrorist criminal masterminds why not just kill them? They'd understand. They'd do the same to us.

We don't kill them because Obamao. He hopped in his Delorean and influenced all international laws pertaining to warfare and imprisoned enemy combatants.

Ah. It makes perfect sense.

As for the laws of warfare and call that we don't really have to adhere to them in this case I think. It's not like they're iraqi army regulars. These are terrorists. Nobody besides other terrorist scum was going to miss them if we quietly had them garroted at gitmo.

You have got to wonder why we bother keeping these guys alive. If we have these terrorist criminal masterminds why not just kill them? They'd understand. They'd do the same to us.

Because we're supposed to be better than them... Better than the terrorists

woodypeckerhead would bare both cheeks.

He rolls coward and liberal.

Really bad combination, along with

being a stupid young woodpecker.

yeah. too many tomatoes. I work hard. Arguing stupid crap on this board

is still entertaining.

I did have a screw loose last week, and it caused our garage door to jam, the cable come off

one side, and

we had to call in a tech to fix it.

But he tightened it, fixed the door opener. I'm good.

Archived