THE BROWNS BOARD

Wait! What?

Tour2ma

... just like computer models of global warming ignore scientific law that makes global warming an impossibility...

I would really like to know what you are referring to here.

Maybe he is talking about the 2nd Law if Thermodynamics? Idk.

Bringing this here though opens up a whole world ifw pain. If you enjoy science, facts and reasoning, leave while you still can

lol... you mean this section of the board is not part of the Khan Academy?

I thought it might be the 2nd law, so I've already prepared a thought experiment on insulation values. It involves a sophisticated device called a blanket...

lol... you mean this section of the board is not part of the Khan Academy?I thought it might be the 2nd law, so I've already prepared a thought experiment on insulation values. It involves a sophisticated device called a blanket...

I devised a similar experiment involving a boiling pot of water and a frozen piece of glass to explain why more snow in the winter is evidence for, not against, global warming. I doubt it convinced any of the global warming deniers of anything, so good luck!

Even though tour and I are exact opposites politically, believe it or not we went to the same Jr. High and High School.

I know I don't believe it! How could someone only 2 years behind me have gone so wrong? ;)

Someday over a beer or six, we'll find common ground... that is if there's any ground left after the polar caps completely melt.

Parma! and in honor of Ghoulardi, Im wearing my parma socks....

Turn Blue you purple knif! Being from Parma Hts. my white socks have a couple stripes near the top.

Please stick around this board. The note the merrier, especially if you are going to be presenting actual facts and science in your posts. I don't even care if we disagree on something lol

Thanks for the invite, but no... I burn too much time posting already. It's a combo of both trying to be thoughtful while being the world's worst typist. I really should invest in Nuance...

But, if I'm ever truly needed, then just send up the "Tour Signal" and I'll come running...

Archived