THE BROWNS BOARD

Columbus Clippers

Oldcrow1945

The Clippers may be a very interesting team to watch depending on what happens with the Tribe coming out of Spring training.

They could have some outstanding postional players. Crowe, Brantley, LaPorta, Aubrey, Barfield and at some point we could see Hodges and Santana at Columbus as well. Although I could see Hodges staying in Akron all year.

Being half way between Columbus and Cleveland I was so glad to hear the organization moved the team from Buffalo to Columbus. I'll be making the trip to watch a few games.

The Clippers may be a very interesting team to watch depending on what happens with the Tribe coming out of Spring training.

They could have some outstanding postional players. Crowe, Brantley, LaPorta, Aubrey, Barfield and at some point we could see Hodges and Santana at Columbus as well. Although I could see Hodges staying in Akron all year.

Being half way between Columbus and Cleveland I was so glad to hear the organization moved the team from Buffalo to Columbus. I'll be making the trip to watch a few games.

I think STO will also showing some Clippers games. I look forward to seeing Brantley play a full year in AAA.

He is one of the guys besides Santana who I want to see how well they handle ST with the Tribe

Archived