THE BROWNS BOARD

Forced gun confiscation one day

calfoxwc

this word "denier". stop. just strop.

the liberal ideology denies basic math, history, human motivation and even science.

just stop the shaming tactic, it makes you look like an emotional woman. (see what i did there?)

Uhhhh.... Really? I'm denying math and science?

Please then, explain to me where I am doing that.

Here I thought I was just referencing a report that showed major inconsistencies and questions about the "2.5 million" number

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We give kids free lunches at school while giving their mom food stamps.

And now, we are opening schools in the summer to feed the kids. You're paying for a kid to eat twice. How is that not denying math?

entitlement programs without a plan to pay for them is denying math.

and conservatives doing to the same, spending without a plan to pay, is the same thing.

this is all in the same context of the phrase "global warming deniers". shaming language based on personal beliefs. You deny science because you're pro-life!

it's just a hollow attack meant to scare simple-minded people into thinking a certain way.

Libs use emotional ploys to get their way, it's how they "feel" the world,

instead of thinking about it.

Like with immigration and fast and furious - create

a crisis so you can use it as an emotional cattle prod type of influence.

We give kids free lunches at school while giving their mom food stamps.

And now, we are opening schools in the summer to feed the kids. You're paying for a kid to eat twice. How is that not denying math?

entitlement programs without a plan to pay for them is denying math.

and conservatives doing to the same, spending without a plan to pay, is the same thing.

this is all in the same context of the phrase "global warming deniers". shaming language based on personal beliefs. You deny science because you're pro-life!

it's just a hollow attack meant to scare simple-minded people into thinking a certain way.

What the hell are you talking about? I don't believe I mentioned any of those things....

We were talking about climate change and you said I was denying math and science. Show me then, where I am denying the math and science on climate change.

There are plenty of words to call those that think man made climate change is a hoax, denier is just the easiest

I'll also do you the favor of separating your posts from Cals. I wouldn't want you to be associated with that.

What the hell are you talking about? I don't believe I mentioned any of those things....

We were talking about climate change and you said I was denying math and science. Show me then, where I am denying the math and science on climate change.

There are plenty of words to call those that think man made climate change is a hoax, denier is just the easiest

I'll also do you the favor of separating your posts from Cals. I wouldn't want you to be associated with that.

Actually as much as it bothers you to stray from the subject this appears to be a thread about confiscating guns.

WSS

I'm not talking about the thread, I'm talking about the back and forth TX and I were having. I thought we were on "mmgw", but then he posted like 5 other issues. I don't care about threads straying, this always happens. I'm just trying to figure out what topic he and I were on

I'm not talking about the thread, I'm talking about the back and forth TX and I were having. I thought we were on "mmgw", but then he posted like 5 other issues. I don't care about threads straying, this always happens. I'm just trying to figure out what topic he and I were on

And apparently not very successfully...

WSS

Woodpecker seems to read only enough words to be able to

figure out some smart ass response, except it usually makes

no sense.

He's the butt of the board.

Woodpecker seems to read only enough words to be able to

figure out some smart ass response, except it usually makes

no sense.

He's the butt of the board.

Insightful. Are you just mad your 2.5 million number wasn't as legit as you u thought it was?

Any number isn't as legit nothin. You take take your embarrassing 97% of all scientists

and most of us can laugh you off the board now.

No wonder Steve is letting you know the truth about your butt of the board MO.

These numbers are estimates, sure. Nobody is polling every single American

to try to get real numbers, since that wouldn't work anyways - all sorts of folks

are annoyed by polls, so they answer funny answers and click on "submit".

Too bad, woodypeckerhead, that you don't act like a johnny sissypants cynic

about mmgw. You wouldn't look like suck a coward and loser on this board.

Okay, I'm gonna go post my last couple of posts again. Thanks for the idea !

Flawed in probably in the eyesight of the beholder.

You believe that mmgw is a freakin crisis, and want your liberal

agenda wonks to gain more power. So, the iniformation is not flawed, IYSO,

but if the information goes against your politics, why, that information is "flawed".

You should stfu if you can't avoid making a fool of yourself while trying to make a fool

of everybody who doesn't agree with you.

There are all sorts of folks around here who disagree with me, a good group of that is probably justified...

@@... but you always go on the insult route, and it isn't just with me. You haven't grown up at all.

No, you rationalize, then you say that is why you aren't wrong.

Some of us have explained why your 97% is totally bogus several times,

but you still bitch that it's true because you want it to be.

Really, all you have on this board is bitching at somebody, and putting them down

for any opinion that you don't like. Like, Steve disagrees with you, and all of a sudden,

he's "pissy". you are the butt of this board, woodpecker.

MLD Woody wins Internet Activist of the year.

He's done so much on the interwebs to promote awareness on social injustices.

His effects can be felt all around the community and has had a profound result on Violence, Disease, Famine, War, Terrorism, Poverty, Racism, Suicide, Sexism, Homelessness, Income Inequality, Education.

I applaud you brother for using this Browns message board to change the world.

No, you rationalize, then you say that is why you aren't wrong.

Some of us have explained why your 97% is totally bogus several times,

but you still bitch that it's true because you want it to be.

Really, all you have on this board is bitching at somebody, and putting them down

for any opinion that you don't like. Like, Steve disagrees with you, and all of a sudden,

he's "pissy". you are the butt of this board, woodpecker.

I guess I should ask if you understand the concept of hypocrisy as well...

What was flawed in the reasoning I posted for why that 2.5 million number is not accurate?

I never said it was "accurate".

Take this example:

" Even anti-gun Clinton researchers concede that guns are used 1.5 million times annually for self-defense. According to the Clinton Justice Department, there are as many as 1.5 million cases of self-defense every year. The National Institute of Justice published this figure in 1997 as part of "Guns in America" -- a study which was authored by noted anti-gun criminologists Philip Cook and Jens Ludwig.[5]

I clearly stated that the numbers were "all over the place" and used that report as an example.

So, even anti-gun Clinton researchers concede that the number is 1.5 million times in self-defense.

The only point you have, is on your head, woodpecker. Guns are used many, many times

in self-defense, regardless of whether the gun had to be fired or not.

I would hope if we ever got mugged by a knife holding thug(s), that my gun drawn

would have them backing away and running. That happens a whole lot of the time.

Gee, "I guess I should ask you if you know the meaning of rape or not", eh?

That is what you do a lot - you childishly pout about something, and can only

emotionally respond by flipping it back at somebody.

Oh, here's a more serious one: " I suppose we should all ask you if you know what "creativity" means..."

Wait for woopeckers childish response - something similar to "I know I am but what are you" foolishness.

You aren't involved in anything.

You're a blogger, you don't take any political action.

So where is the level of involvement where I am allowed to have an opinion and post it? Would any other poster on this board exceed that level of involvement and be allowed to post?

No estimates are "accurate". Go back and read what I was saying,

as compared to what you want it to have been said, so you can

somehow think you made a point, woodpecker, butt of the board.

Your addiction to parsing out bits of sentences so you can take it out

of context doesn't help you be respected on the board, or anywhere

else.

You'll never be happy, you're a sad, little woodypeckerhead.

Yes, all methodologies used in obtaining any estimate that you

disagree with, are bad.

Nobody with any sense buys your "97%" bs anymore.

Say, go look up the way they calc's the tree ring and hockey stick things, and get

back to us with your phoney appraisal.

It's apparently the only one you can sissy bitch about eh?

All the others, silence.

And that, pretty sums up just one way you are definately the butt of this board.

I'm pretty sure I've addressed most others, you just ignore them. So in your head, its silence.

I'm still going to have a long reply in the "mmgw" thread. If you want tree rings or whatever to be your next "point", go for it. I just have been very busy the last two days. I should be able to respond after work today though

how heckish of you.

Always an immediate bitch if you can find some "inaccuracy"...

but if it calls for a genuine, thoughtful reply,

it's always "well, hell, I don't have time, I'm too...eh...busy ! Why, I'll just

respond and well.... I'll even elaborate and make sense someday when I...

have time."

Archived