THE BROWNS BOARD

Best wishes

GBfan2011

To the Browns on their upcoming season. I just watched a Packer Browns game from 2005 in Lambeau, a replay and you guys beat us. It was the day we retired Reggie White's number. You remember that game? The Browns have always been a traditional classy team. I know you guys have Miles Austin but who replaces Josh Gordon? How is your team looking overall on defense? How bout your running game? I think we play you in the preseason this year so you get to work out your kinks against us lol.

It's not 100% certain that we will lose Josh Gordon. I think that a lot of fans are hoping for another chance for Josh and if he gets it and screws up then suspend him, fine him, we don't give a fuck. But, as far as who replaces him if he gets suspended... we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. But, Austin, Hawkins, Benjamin and Burelson are going to be fine, as we also have Jordan Cameron. We make make a move and get another guy eventually but right now, we're not in panic mode just yet.

Defensively I don't think there will be a comparison to how good we could be. Haden and Gilbert, Skrine in the slot, Desir and Witner... that's a scary secondary. Dansby, Kruger, Sheard, Mingo, Kirksey... Watch ur ass. Taylor, Rubin, Bryant, Winn, Hughes and Kitchen... duck and cover, it's all but over. Defensively we are a top 3 NFL defense before we've even taken a snap. count on it.

The running game has more potential now than when we drafted Richardson. Then, it was the Richardson show and then it was everybody else. Now we have several TALENTED backs that all bring a little something different to the table. I believe West has better vision that Richardson and Tate is an well rounded veteran Pro. I like our other RBs as well, Crowell, Baker, Lewis... If we have a weakness at all on this team I would put it on the FB... and if that is the biggest knock on your team, you're in good shape.

my brother and i got bart starr uniforms for xmas back in like '69.

believe me those uniforms were not made to be used in actually playing the game of football. it was more like a hopped up halloween costume.

i got buried more times in that thing than lazarus and any xtra in a zombie flick put together.

Didn't like them at the time, but have grown to greatly admire those Lombardi teams. The Green Bay sweep was truly a thing of beauty. The Browns had some pretty good pulling guards of their own in those days, not to mention a couple of pretty good backs to carry the ball. I do miss a good running game.

Didn't like them at the time, but have grown to greatly admire those Lombardi teams. The Green Bay sweep was truly a thing of beauty. The Browns had some pretty good pulling guards of their own in those days, not to mention a couple of pretty good backs to carry the ball. I do miss a good running game.

the most important thing i want to see this year (besides wins) is a running game. it's been none existent since god knows when.

(and hillis was a fluke).

RBs that I can remember....

Richardson

McGahee

Jamaal Lewis

Montario Hardesty

Peyton Hillis

William Green

Harrison

Baker/Lewis/Whitticker/Obi

Here's some others...

Reuben Droughns

Terry Kirby

Lee Suggs

Travis Prentice

RBs that I can remember....

Richardson

McGahee

Jamaal Lewis

Montario Hardesty

Peyton Hillis

William Green

Harrison

Baker/Lewis/Whitticker/Obi

Reuben Droughns

Terry Kirby

Lee Suggs

Travis Prentice

I had better Brown's running backs on my old Tudor Electric Football teams.

Archived