THE BROWNS BOARD

Adam Richman fired from Man vs. Food.

He uploaded a picture of his weight loss with the hashtag "Thinspirational" which was offensive to obese people and got tons of outrage from self entitled monsters.

Apparently bettering yourself and speaking your opinion is considered offensive and gets you fired.

http://eater.com/archives/2014/07/01/travel-channel-pulls-adam-richmans-show-after-instagram-tirade.php

This fat fucking bitch is also demanding he donate money to help obese people and volunteer for activist groups of obesity. People this fucking fat are disgusting have no respect for themselves. Piglish Barbarian.

This is her, I'm also fairly certain she froze Han Solo in Carbonite.

amberA.jpg

well when you get half your stomach removed or a lap band procedure done, i don't think they can base a series around someone going into restaurants and gorging down plates of food around......especially when you choke on a forkful of beans.

he's got a commercial out now and i think they already have another show in the works for him so don't feel sorry for him.

some people kill themselves with drugs, alcohol or a rope.....some with food. let 'em die. just know that half of those people are getting their medical bills paid for by the taxes we all have to pay.

This fat fucking bitch is also demanding he donate money to help obese people and volunteer for activist groups of obesity. People this fucking fat are disgusting have no respect for themselves. Piglish Barbarian.

This is her, I'm also fairly certain she froze Han Solo in Carbonite.

amberA.jpg

How'd you like them thighs wrapped around your head?

oh god no... please no.... no Johnny Football in here. No "We are Real America and so is Johnny!" mashups. For the love of god no...

It looks like Richman also went on a little tirade against that fat bitch. So I don't blame the Travel Channel for the suspension why things calm down. I think that is more likely the reasoning then that they may make fat people mad. Also, if his weight loss was done by surgery, he's probably gonna be eating less now...

That being said, I hate these "fat acceptance groups". That isn't a healthy lifestyle. It is not healthy to be that big. Acting like it is only furthers our problem with obesity in the US. I don't want to have to pay for fat people's health expenses because they had no self control. (Yes, I realize a small percentage do actually have health issues leading to a larger weight). Same fucking reason it is damn near impossible to find jeans and pants... ugh

Archived