THE BROWNS BOARD

Detroit schools - and the Os, Chrissy and Woodpecker syndrome

calfoxwc

A student played high school football in Detroit. He was a great running back, but a really poor student.
At graduation, he didn't have enough credits. But he was a great football star and the students held a rally and demanded the principal give
him a diploma anyway. They were so insistent that the principal agreed if Darqueeze could answer one question correctly he would give him
a diploma.
The one question test was held in the auditorium and all three students, Os, and Chrissy,
and woodypeckerhead packed the one good row of bleachers.
It was standing room only for all the other hundreds of students.
The principal was on the stage and told him to come up. The principal had the diploma in his hand and said, "Darqueeze, if you can answer
this question correctly I'll give you your diploma." He said he was ready and the principal asked him the question. "Darqueeze," he said, "How
much is three times seven?"
He looked up at the ceiling and the down at his shoes, just pondering the question. The other students began chanting, "Graduate him anyway!
Graduate him anyway!"

Then he held up his hand and the auditorium became silent. he said, "I think I know the answer. Three times seven is twenty-one."
A hush fell over the auditorium and Os, and Chrissy,

and woodypeckerhead began another chant. "Give him another chance! Give him another chance!"

You realize we aren't the three you want to insult as far as anything academic goes, right? (Vapor too). We're all pretty damn successful in that regard (and with some possibly furthering that). I'd imagine leaps and bounds past whatever ancient shit you learned in the 60s. Even if this was just designed to insult me only.

You brag too much. If all you have to brag about is your schooling....

I think that's pretty telling that you have to brag at all, and it's

just one aspect of life.

And, of course, I'm not insulting your academia whatever it is.

Everybody else surely knows I'm just making fun of you guys for being ridiculous enough

to believe the mmgw is some kind of immediate devastating crisis.

It was funny. Shows that you aren't educated in life. You have no sense of humor. None.

You're like a android woodpecker.Btw, when I was kid, there was this kid in our class. He was

a genius in math. You could ask him any math question you could imagine, and he could

immediately give you the correct answer. He couldn't spell words with more than three letters.

Couldn't learn hardly much at all. But he was an absolute math genius.

You remind me of him. You're very much like an idiot savante woodypeckerhead.

From Webster's dictionary online:

idiot sa·vant noun \ˈē-ˌdyō-sä-ˈväⁿ, or same as idiot and savant for respective sing and plural forms\
plural idiots savants or idiot savants
Definition of IDIOT SAVANT
: a person affected with a mental disability (as autism or mental Retardation) who exhibits exceptional skill or brilliance in some limited field (as mathematics or music) —called alsosavant
: a person who is highly knowledgeable about one subject but knows little about anything else

which none of us are, not even in the slightest.

Seems that every single person on this board has a sense of humor...

cept you.

Must be a woodpecker trait.

Archived