THE BROWNS BOARD

America: Imagine the world without her.

Stewy

Anyone see the movie yet? It was fascinating and enlightening.

Not a rah-rah film...libs really hate that.

Liberals and America haters would of especially enjoyed the beginning. D'Sousa opens by listing the "indictments" on America. Goes into painful details.

That we are a country that achieved its status by thievery.

Stole the land from Native Americans

Stole the labor of slaves

Stole the Southwest from Mexico

Stealing anothers "fair share" in the name of Capitalism

Stole resources of other nations.

D'sousa does not attempt to deny the autrocities.

He omits nothing... goes into great detail regarding each of the "indictments" listed above while interviewing Mexicans, Blacks, and a Native American in the process. Some painfull stuff.

I challenge any American hating lefty to view the film and debunk any of the facts D'sousa presents.

You will exit the theater realizing how truly ignorant of American history you were.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r3Emj-uSsE

it looked intriguing on a few counts. I may will go see it. I would have to look at the promos again but it seemed to me I saw some activist names associated with it somewhere I don't recall exactly.

(yes I realize that statement I just made was probably too vague to even post. ;) )

WSS

http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/america-2014

Sounds awesome, and unbiased.

The problem with this statement is "unbiased" only applies to people who agree with it.

I have no horse in this race, so as a person who is not a Dem or Rep, I look forward to seeing this.

I'm just guessing, but the trailer has cherry picked quotes from the movie.To make it look like some "all telling" picture,

I hope the movie IS all telling and not just a one sided, 2 hour, piece of garbage.

But from previous experiences I have my doubts

Archived