THE BROWNS BOARD

Ann Coulter on Soccer

MLD Woody

It mainly pisses me off because I love soccer. The game is very important to me. I have been playing since I was four. I've played, managed and coached.

I fucking hate ignorant fucking Americans that run their mouth against soccer and have no idea what they are talking about. They make stupid points the entire time.

This cunt already posts stupid articles. I get it. She is a liberal hating, right wing talking head. Those exist (and on both sides). They're stupid (thought she is king/queen) and annoying, but whatever. Their ignorance is their ignorance. I see enough of that on here as it is.

For her to project her idiotic, Retarded, dumbass fucking journalism on to soccer though just pisses me off. She makes countless incorrect or easily countered points but she just keeps running her mouth. There are other idiots like this in the country that say they same thing about the sport. If someone punched this cunt in the face I wouldn't shed a tear

Lol...love the irony here..a whiny bitch whining about a "whiny bitch".

Soccer sucks.

So you play soccer woody?...gee I would have never guessed it!!!

Cant wait for your sissy rant on Daniel Tosh...."everyone beats us at soccer because our best athletes are busy playing real sports"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeSZWNtMKxA

The World Cup is fucking awesome but soccer in general is a snooze fest unless you're a pub bloke.

or unless you played it for 20+ years.

Cant wait for your sissy rant on Daniel Tosh...."everyone beats us at soccer because our best athletes are busy playing real sports"

It has very little to do with that. It is the development system that is greatly lacking compared to other countries

It has very little to do with that. It is the development system that is greatly lacking compared to other countries

And now woody is backpedaling...it has a lot to do with that woody.

You spent most of your post spewing venom and ripping Ann Coulter just because she struck a nerve with poor little you.

Half her points were factual, others were exaggerations and satire. She is funny and witty.

Hmmm..kinda reminds me of someone else you probably love dearly..ah yes, Jon Stewart.

Yet you probably sit there and giggle when he pokes fun at conservatives.

Only soccer players and girls giggle.

That's why the MLS has kept expanding, right?

At the rate of fucking plate techtonics.

I lived in Columbus and Buckeye Football, Buckeye Basketball, The Blue Jackets, The Bengals, The Browns, The Cavs, The Reds, The Indians, and even the Clippers had more of a following.

I'm not arguing with you that the soccer is an entertaining sport to watch but the NFL, NCAA, MLB, NBA, and NHL eat the MLS lunch anyday of the week.

Archived