THE BROWNS BOARD

The two coffees and Obamao

calfoxwc

Having arrived at the Gates of Heaven, Barack Obama meets a man with a beard.

"Are you Mohammed?" he asks.
"No my son, I am St. Peter. Mohammed is higher up."
Peter then points to a ladder that rises into the clouds.
Delighted that Mohammed should be higher than St. Peter, Obama climbs the ladder in great strides, climbs up through the clouds and comes into a room where he meets a bearded man.
He asks again, "Are you Mohammed?"
"Who?, no" he answers "I am Moses. Mohammed is higher still."
Exhausted, but with a heart full of joy he climbs the ladder yet again. He discovers a larger room where he meets an angelic looking man with a beard. Full of hope, he asks again "Are you Mohammed?"
"No, I am Jesus the Christ. You will find Mohammed higher up."
Mohammed higher than Jesus? Man oh man, Obama can hardly contain his delight and climbs even higher. Once again he reaches an even larger room where he meets this truly magnificent looking man with a silver white beard and once again asks his question.
"Are you Mohammed?" he gasps as he is now totally out of breath from all his climbing.
"No my son, I am Almighty God, the Alpha and the Omega. But you look exhausted. Would you like a cup of coffee?
Obama says "Yes, please."
As God looks behind him, he claps his hands and yells out: "Yo, Mohammed, two coffees."
KEEP YOUR TRUST IN GOD.
YOUR PRESIDENT IS AN IDIOT.

Well, he was allowed to visit for a few moments.

then the ladder was kicked out from under him, and

Obamao fell all the way down to where he belonged in the first place......

What a shitty "joke" + " your Obamao is."

Fixed.

But you're quoting me. Why would I say "Your Obama". Unless he is your Obama? But then I agree, because the Obama you think is real, "your Obama", is a joke. Of course, like many things, you confuse your own perception and reality.

It does if you are one of the people in a pants shitting panic about society supposedly being on the edge of the abyss.

I am not one of those people.

I am sure all of the guys at the early bird special had a good laugh about this.

This was funnier then the original joke.

Dinner at Chik-fil-a in 20 minutes!

Not today. They are closed on Sunday for some silly reason

Archived